146 Pine St, Manchester, MA 019444 beds, 2 baths, 1,823 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Lot: 1.03 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1963
- Last sold: Feb 2014 for $464,000
- Price/sqft: $255
- ADULT_COMMUNITY \ No,AMENITIES \ Conservation Area,AMENITIES \ Golf Course,AMENITIES \ Highway Access,AMENITIES \ Marina,AMENITIES \ Park,AMENITIES \ Public School,AMENITIES \ Public Transportation,AMENITIES \ Shopping,AMENITIES \ Stables,AMENITIES \ T-Station,AMENITIES \ Tennis Court,AMENITIES \ Walk/Jog Trails,APPLIANCES \ Dishwasher,APPLIANCES \ Disposal,APPLIANCES \ Dryer,APPLIANCES \ Range,APPLIANCES \ Refrigerator,APPLIANCES \ Washer,BASEMENT_FEATURE \ Concrete Floor,BASEMENT_FEATURE \ Full,BASEMENT_FEATURE \ Walk Out,BEACH_DESCRIPTION \ Direct Access,BEACH_DESCRIPTION \ Ocean,BEACH_DESCRIPTION \ Walk to,BEACH_MILES_TO \ 1 to 2 Mile,BEACH_OWNERSHIP \ Public,BEACHFRONT_FLAG \ Yes,BED2_DSCRP \ Flooring - Wall to Wall Carpet,BED2_LEVEL \ Second Floor,BED3_DSCRP \ Flooring - Wall to Wall Carpet,BED3_LEVEL \ Second Floor,BTH1_DSCRP \ Bathroom - Full,BTH1_DSCRP \ Flooring - Stone/Ceramic Tile,BTH1_LEVEL \ First Floor,BTH2_DSCRP \ Bathroom - Full,BTH2_DSCRP \ Flooring - Stone/Ceramic Tile,BTH2_LEVEL \ Second Floor,CONSTRUCTION \ Frame,COOLING \ None,DIN_DSCRP \ Balcony / Deck,DIN_DSCRP \ Flooring - Hardwood,DIN_LEVEL \ First Floor,ELECTRIC_FEATURE \ Circuit Breakers,ENTRY_ONLY \ No,EXTERIOR \ Vinyl,EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Deck - Wood,EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Fenced Yard,EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Patio,FAM_DSCRP \ Fireplace,FAM_DSCRP \ Flooring - Hardwood,FAM_LEVEL \ First Floor,FLOORING \ Tile,FLOORING \ Wall to Wall Carpet,FLOORING \ Wood,FOUNDATION \ Concrete Block,HEATING \ Hot Water Baseboard,HEATING \ Oil,HEATING \ Propane,HOME_OWN_ASSOCIATION \ No,HOT_WATER \ Oil,HOW_SHOWN_BB \ Accompanied Showings,HOW_SHOWN_BB \ Appointment Required,HOW_SHOWN_BB \ Call List Agent,HOW_SHOWN_BB \ Sign,HOW_SHOWN_FB \ Accompanied Showings,HOW_SHOWN_FB \ Appointment Required,HOW_SHOWN_FB \ Call List Agent,HOW_SHOWN_FB \ Sign,INSULATION_FEATURE \ Fiberglass,INTERIOR_FEATURES \ Cable Available,INTERIOR_FEATURES \ Sauna/Steam/Hot Tub,KIT_DSCRP \ Flooring - Stone/Ceramic Tile,KIT_LEVEL \ First Floor,LEAD_PAINT \ Unknown,LIV_DSCRP \ Flooring - Hardwood,LIV_LEVEL \ First Floor,LOT_DESCRIPTION \ Other (See Remarks),MASTER_BATH \ Yes,MBR_DSCRP \ Balcony / Deck,MBR_DSCRP \ Bathroom - Full,MBR_DSCRP \ Ceiling - Cathedral,MBR_DSCRP \ Flooring - Wall to Wall Carpet,MBR_DSCRP \ Hot Tub / Spa,MBR_LEVEL \ Second Floor,OTH1_DSCRP \ Flooring - Hardwood,OTH1_DSCRP \ French Doors,OTH1_LEVEL \ First Floor,OTH1_ROOM_NAME \ Study,PROP_TYPE \ Single Family,ROAD_TYPE \ Public,ROOF_MATERIAL \ Asphalt/Fiberglass Shingles,SF_TYPE \ Detached,STYLE \ Cape,UTILITY_CONNECTIONS \ for Gas Range,WARRANTY \ No,
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 7
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Cape cod
- Floor size: 1,823 sqft
- Parcel #: M:0032 B:0000 L:0090
- Zillow Home ID: 56934448
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 146 Pine Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 01944, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is exactly the same as for Manchester, and 92.2% less than the national average.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 01944 home values.
- 144 Pine St Manchester, MA$445K311,714
- 150 Pine St Manchester, MA$506K322,301
- 142 Pine St Manchester, MA$415K411,599
- 8 Rockwood Heights Rd Manchester, MA$903K43.53,679
- 140 Pine St Manchester, MA$713K43.52,554
- 6 Rockwood Heights Rd Manchester, MA$546K42.52,252
- 3 Anthony Ave Manchester, MA$532K322,184
- 145 Pine St Manchester, MA$471K32.51,610
- 5 Anthony Ave Manchester, MA$607K322,440
- 10 Rockwood Heights Rd Manchester, MA$809K43.53,318
- 152 Pine St Manchester, MA$462K21.51,551
- 4 Rockwood Heights Rd Manchester, MA$596K32.51,858
- 138 Pine St Manchester, MA$557K32.52,991
- 1 Anthony Ave Manchester, MA$559K42.52,452
- 155 Pine St Manchester, MA$436K32.51,926
- 5 Rockwood Heights Rd Manchester, MA$631K42.52,150
- 147 Pine St Manchester, MA$2.08M64.57,202
- 2 Rockwood Heights Rd Manchester, MA$849K43.54,212
- 3 Rockwood Heights Rd Manchester, MA$638K42.52,167
- 4 Crooked Ln Manchester, MA$716K42.52,788
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292