A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Lot: 0.71 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1995
- Views: 3,700 all time views
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Aug 2012 for $367,500
- Last sale price/sqft: $155
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 6 spaces
- Unfinished basement
- Vaulted Ceiling
- Basement Access \ Interior Only, Basement Finish \ Unfinished, Basement Type \ Full, Cooling \ Central Air Conditioning, Electric \ 150 Amps, Equipment \ Dishwasher, Equipment \ Dryer, Equipment \ Microwave, Equipment \ Oven/Range, Equipment \ Refrigerator, Equipment \ Washer, Exterior \ Clapboard, Exterior \ Deck, Exterior \ Insulated Glass Windows, Exterior \ Storm Door, Exterior \ Wood, Finished Floor \ Ceramic, Finished Floor \ Hardwood, Finished Floor \ Wall to Wall Carpet, Fireplace \ Tile, Fireplace \ Zero Clearance, Foundation Type \ Concrete, Garage Desc \ Attached, Heat System \ Forced Air, Heating Fuel \ Gas, Historic \ None, Hot Water \ Gas, Insulation \ Walls, Interior \ Attic Stairs, Interior \ Attic Storage, Interior \ Cathedral Ceilings, Plumbing \ Mixed, Property Category \ Single Family, Rooms \ Dining Room, Rooms \ Eat in Kitchen, Rooms \ Laundry Area, Rooms \ Living Room, Rooms \ Master Bedroom w/ Bath, Sewer \ Septic System, Status \ Active/Pending Soliciting Back-up Offers, Type \ Colonial, Water Supply \ Connected
- Dining room
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 7
- Stories: 2
- Structure type: Colonial
- Floor size: 2,376 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Laundry: In Unit, Shared
- Parcel #: M:102 B:034
- Zillow Home ID: 65934325
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
Popularity on Zillow
Homes like this sold for $320-556K.
Market guideZillow predicts 02852 home values will decrease 2.7% next year, compared to a 2.7% decrease for North Kingstown as a whole. Among 02852 homes, this home is valued 58.4% more than the midpoint (median) home, but is valued 6.1% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 02852, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 9.7% higher than in North Kingstown, and 35.2% less than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 02852 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in North Kingstown.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 02852 home values.
|164 Plain Rd North Kingstown, RI||$452K||4||3.5||2,548|
|130 Plain Rd North Kingstown, RI||$439K||3||3||3,112|
|125 Plain Rd North Kingstown, RI||$472K||4||2.5||3,117|
|116 Plain Rd North Kingstown, RI||$410K||4||3||2,361|
|180 Plain Rd North Kingstown, RI||$507K||4||3.5||3,216|
|161 Plain Rd North Kingstown, RI||$424K||4||2.5||2,330|
|194 Plain Rd North Kingstown, RI||$441K||4||2.5||2,570|
|117 Plain Rd North Kingstown, RI||$567K||4||4||3,456|
|181 Plain Rd North Kingstown, RI||--||4||--||2,684|
|102 Plain Rd North Kingstown, RI||$440K||4||3||2,884|
|70 Plain Rd North Kingstown, RI||$385K||4||2.5||1,952|
|199 Plain Rd North Kingstown, RI||$488K||3||4||3,156|
|218 Plain Rd North Kingstown, RI||$589K||4||2.5||3,870|
|68 Beacon Dr North Kingstown, RI||$385K||3||2.5||2,184|
|88 Plain Rd North Kingstown, RI||$429K||4||3||2,312|
|224 Plain Rd North Kingstown, RI||$527K||4||3.5||3,149|
|143 Plain Rd North Kingstown, RI||$345K||3||2||1,378|
|217 Plain Rd North Kingstown, RI||$396K||3||2.5||2,402|
|52 Beacon Dr North Kingstown, RI||$350K||3||2.5||2,428|
|82 Beacon Dr North Kingstown, RI||$283K||2||1.5||1,784|
Nearby Schools in North Kingstown
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!
We'll send you an email with a link to get pre-approved on Zillow or you can get started by clicking below.
We weren't able to process your pre-approval request. Please go to Zillow Mortgage Marketplace directly by clicking below.