A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Lot: 6,250 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1987
- Views: 3,572 all time views
- Heating: Other
- Last sold: Aug 2014 for $650,000
- Last sale price/sqft: $468
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 480 sqft
- Additional Listing Info \ Accepting Backups, Additional Listing Info \ Continue to Show, Additional Listing Info \ Not Applicable / Not Disclosed, Additional Rooms \ Storage, Bedrooms \ Master Suite/Retreat, Building Type \ Detached, Cooling \ None, Dining Room \ Formal Dining Room, Dining Room \ No Informal Dining Room, Family Room \ No Family Room, Family Room \ No Separate Family Room, Fireplaces \ None, Flooring \ Carpet - Wall to Wall, Foundation \ Concrete Perimeter, Heating \ Forced Air, Horse Property \ No, Listing Class \ Residential, Listing Service \ Full Service, Listing Type \ Exclusive Right to Sell, Lot Size Area Maximum Units \ Square Feet, Lot Size Area Minimum Units \ Square Feet, Pool \ Pool - No, Roof \ Composition, Sewer Septic \ Sewer Connected, Sewer Septic \ Sewer in Street, Structure SqFt Source \ Assessor, Subclass \ Single Family Home, Water \ Public
- Room count: 6
- Stories: 0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,390 sqft
- Lot depth: 125
- Lot width: 50
- Parcel #: 047043050
- Zillow Home ID: 15552148
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Homes like this sold for $732-970K.
Market guideZillow predicts 94019 home values will increase 4.3% next year, compared to a 4.2% rise for Half Moon Bay as a whole. Among 94019 homes, this home is valued 1.9% less than the midpoint (median) home, and is valued 2.1% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 94019, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 9.1% lower than in Half Moon Bay, and 90.5% less than the national average. This lower local number could help 94019 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Half Moon Bay.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 94019 home values.
|138 Presidio Ave Half Moon Bay, CA||$958K||4||2.5||1,830|
|731 Sonora Ave Half Moon Bay, CA||$767K||3||2||1,280|
|739 Sonora Ave Half Moon Bay, CA||$982K||3||2.5||2,130|
|723 Sonora Ave Half Moon Bay, CA||$845K||3||2||1,530|
|122 Presidio Ave Half Moon Bay, CA||$1.34M||4||3||3,050|
|163 Madrid Ave Half Moon Bay, CA||$765K||3||2||1,050|
|715 Sonora Ave Half Moon Bay, CA||$844K||3||2||1,530|
|151 Madrid Ave Half Moon Bay, CA||$845K||3||2||1,740|
|147 Madrid Ave Half Moon Bay, CA||$771K||3||2||1,050|
|807 Sonora Ave El Granada, CA||$979K||3||2||1,780|
|131 Presidio Ave Half Moon Bay, CA||$957K||4||2.5||2,100|
|139 Madrid Ave Half Moon Bay, CA||$796K||3||2||1,050|
|123 Presidio Ave Half Moon Bay, CA||$936K||4||3||2,250|
|175 Madrid Ave Half Moon Bay, CA||$1.17M||3||2.5||2,870|
|114 Presidio Ave Half Moon Bay, CA||$971K||3||3||2,044|
|115 Presidio Ave Half Moon Bay, CA||$996K||3||2.5||1,710|
|5 Avenue Alhambra Half Moon Bay, CA||$1.08M||4||2.5||2,030|
|730 Sonora Ave Half Moon Bay, CA||$1.22M||4||3||3,388|
|817 Sonora Ave Half Moon Bay, CA||$1.04M||3||2||2,016|
|131 Madrid Ave Half Moon Bay, CA||$1.11M||3||2||2,000|
Nearby Schools in Half Moon Bay
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Data by GreatSchools.org
Contact a Local Agent
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!
We'll send you an email with a link to get pre-approved on Zillow or you can get started by clicking below.
We weren't able to process your pre-approval request. Please go to Zillow Mortgage Marketplace directly by clicking below.