- Lot: 0.5 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1963
- 36 days on Zillow
- Views: 795 all time views
- 10 shoppers saved this home
- Last sold: Nov 2010 for $85,933
- Price/sqft: $128
- MLS #: 4367276
- View Virtual Tour
- Flooring: Hardwood, Linoleum / Vinyl
- Basement \ Full, Basement \ Unfinished, Construction \ Wood Frame, New Construction Y\N \ Existing, Driveway \ Paved, Electric \ 100 Amp, EquipmentAndAppliances \ Range-Electric, EquipmentAndAppliances \ Refrigerator, GarageAndParking \ Under, Garage Location \ Under, HeatFuel \ Oil, Property Type \ Residential, Roads \ Paved, Roads \ Public, Roof \ Shingle-Asphalt, Sewer \ 1000 Gallon, Sewer \ Leach Field, Sewer \ Private, Exterior \ Wood, Flood Zone \ Unknown, HeatingAndCooling \ Hot Air, Foundation \ Concrete, LotDescription \ Landscaped, WaterHeater \ Electric, Basement \ Walk Out, Style \ Cape, LotDescription \ Rural Setting, Electric \ Circuit Breaker(s), Road Footage YN \ Yes, Timeshare FractionalOwn \ No, Number Stories \ 1 1\2, Water CF \ Public, Interior Features CF \ Eat-in Kitchen, Interior Features CF \ Living Room, Exterior Features CF \ Deck, Exterior Features CF \ Out Building, Exterior Features CF \ Screened Porch, Basement Y\N \ Yes, Floors CF \ Hardwood, Floors CF \ Vinyl, Land Use \ No, Kitchen Level \ 1, Living Room Level \ 1, Bedroom 1 Level \ 1, Bedroom 2 Level \ 1
- Range / Oven
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 4
- Stories: 1
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,004 sqft
- Heating: Oil
- Parcel #: TROY M:017 B:0035 L:0000
- Zillow Home ID: 86734633
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Homes like this sold for $85-120K.
Popularity on Zillow
Market guideZillow predicts New Hampshire home values will decrease 0.5% next year. Among 03465 homes, this home is 0.5% more expensive than the midpoint (median) home, and is priced 43.8% more per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 03465, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is exactly the same as for Troy, and 56.3% less than the national average.
Learn more about forecast calculations.
|139 Prospect St Troy, NH||$146K||3||2.5||1,240|
|140 Prospect St Troy, NH||$121K||3||1.5||1,704|
|125 Prospect St Troy, NH||$65K||1||1||696|
|130 Prospect St Troy, NH||$95K||4||2||972|
|121 Prospect St Troy, NH||$99K||3||2||1,367|
|126 Prospect St Troy, NH||$134K||4||2||2,280|
|168 Prospect St Troy, NH||$381K||4||2.5||4,011|
|118 Prospect St Troy, NH||$100K||3||1.5||1,100|
|105 Prospect St Troy, NH||$73K||1||1||1,134|
|178 Prospect St Troy, NH||$217K||3||2||2,878|
|108 Prospect St Troy, NH||$96K||3||2||1,248|
|81 Prospect St Troy, NH||$97K||3||1||1,505|
|77 Prospect St Troy, NH||$106K||4||1.5||1,634|
|13 Brook St Troy, NH||$104K||3||1||1,807|
|11 Brook St Troy, NH||$109K||2||1||1,225|
|19 Brook St Troy, NH||$86K||2||1.5||1,176|
|71 Prospect St Troy, NH||$126K||2||2||1,488|
|28 Brook St Troy, NH||$90K||4||1||1,225|
|3 Brook St Troy, NH||$79K||3||1||1,347|
|18 Brickyard Rd Troy, NH||$122K||3||2||1,386|
Nearby Schools in Troy
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!