146 W 18th St, Jacksonville, FL 322062 beds, 1 bath, 949 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 5,210 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1940
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Apr 2013 for $19,800
- Price/sqft: $21
- Parking: Garage - Detached, 280 sqft
- Range / Oven
- Family room
- Construction quality: 5.0
- Exterior material: Brick
- Roof type: Other
- # Stories: 1.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 949 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1960
- Lot depth: 100
- Lot width: 52
- Parcel #: 0444180000
- Zillow Home ID: 44456576
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 146 W 18th Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Springfield market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold shrank 162.3% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 53% higher than in Jacksonville, and 356.7% higher than the national average. This higher local number may prevent Springfield home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Jacksonville.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Springfield home values.
- 138 W 18th St Jacksonville, FL$38K411,491
- 2725 Silver St Jacksonville, FL$38K311,267
- 2705 Silver St Jacksonville, FL$64K311,276
- 143 W 18th St Jacksonville, FL$60K321,760
- 128 W 18th St Jacksonville, FL$109K31.52,028
- 137 W 18th St Jacksonville, FL$52K421,176
- 131 W 18th St Jacksonville, FL$39K311,478
- 125 W 17th St Jacksonville, FL$29K211,008
- 2706 Silver St Jacksonville, FL$61K311,473
- 210 W 18th St Jacksonville, FL$70K421,496
- W 18th St Jacksonville, FL--441,600
- 118 W 18th St Jacksonville, FL$33K311,346
- 142 W 19th St Jacksonville, FL$81K432,100
- 144 W 17th St Jacksonville, FL--321,112
- 203 W 17th St Jacksonville, FL$70K421,885
- W 17th St Jacksonville, FL--------
- 138 W 19th St Jacksonville, FL$56K31.51,254
- 144 W 19th St Jacksonville, FL$43K311,176
- 201 W 17th St Jacksonville, FL$31K311,211
- 138 W 17th St Jacksonville, FL$43K321,400
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.