A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Lot: 5,749 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1926
- Views: 1,527 all time views
- Cooling: None
- Heating: Other
- Last sold: Sep 2014 for $1,510,000
- Last sale price/sqft: $938
- Flooring: Carpet, Laminate, Other
- Parking: Garage - Detached, 560 sqft
- Additional Listing Info \ Not Applicable / Not Disclosed, Additional Rooms \ Attic, Additional Rooms \ Loft, Additional Rooms \ Storage, Additional Rooms \ Wine Cellar/Storage, Amenities Misc. \ Double Pane Windows(s), Amenities Misc. \ High Ceiling, Amenities Misc. \ Window Covering(s), Bathroom \ Stall Shower, Bathroom \ Tub w/Jets, Bathroom \ Tubs - 1, Bedrooms \ Ground Floor Bedroom, Building Type \ Detached, Communications \ Cable TV Available, Cooling \ None, Dining Room \ Eat in Kitchen, Dining Room \ Formal Dining Room, Energy Features \ Ceiling Fan(s), Energy Features \ Double Pane Windows, Energy Features \ Thermostat Controller, Exterior \ Stucco, Family Room \ No Family Room, Family Room \ No Separate Family Room, Fireplaces \ Living Room, Fireplaces \ Wood Burning, Fireplaces \ Yes, Flooring \ Carpet - Wall to Wall, Flooring \ Laminate, Flooring \ Marble, Foundation \ Concrete Perimeter, Garage Parking Features \ Detached, Garage Parking Features \ Gate/Door Opener, Heating \ Forced Air, Horse Property \ No, Kitchen \ Dishwasher, Kitchen \ Garbage Disposal, Kitchen \ Oven Range - Built-In, Laundry \ Hookup - Gas Dryer, Laundry \ In Laundry Room, Listing Class \ Residential, Listing Service \ Full Service, Listing Type \ Exclusive Right to Sell, Lot Description \ Grade - Level, Lot Size Area Maximum Units \ Square Feet, Lot Size Area Minimum Units \ Square Feet, Pool \ Pool - No, Roof \ Composition, Sewer Septic \ Sewer Connected, Sewer Septic \ Sewer in Street, Structure SqFt Source \ Assessor, Style \ Tudor, Subclass \ Single Family Home, View \ Local/Neighborhood, Water \ Heater - Gas, Water \ Public
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Family room
- Exterior material: Stucco
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 6
- Stories: 0
- Structure type: Tudor
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,610 sqft
- Lot depth: 120
- Lot width: 48
- Parcel #: 026041180
- Zillow Home ID: 15512872
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Homes like this sold for $1.34-1.74M.
Market guideZillow predicts 94010 home values will increase 2.9% next year, compared to a 3.7% increase for Burlingame as a whole. Among 94010 homes, this home is valued 19.9% less than the midpoint (median) home, but is valued 5.4% more per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 94010, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 50% lower than in Burlingame, and 99% lower than the national average. This lower local number could help 94010 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Burlingame.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 94010 home values.
|1456 Cabrillo Ave Burlingame, CA||$2.73M||5||4.5||2,980|
|1464 Cabrillo Ave Burlingame, CA||$1.48M||3||2||1,565|
|1452 Cabrillo Ave Burlingame, CA||$2.64M||4||3.5||3,210|
|1468 Cabrillo Ave Burlingame, CA||$2.44M||3||3||3,100|
|1461 Cortez Ave Burlingame, CA||$1.64M||3||2||1,905|
|1465 Cortez Ave Burlingame, CA||$1.89M||3||3||2,110|
|1469 Cortez Ave Burlingame, CA||$1.73M||3||2||2,060|
|1457 Cortez Ave Burlingame, CA||$1.49M||3||2||1,580|
|1448 Cabrillo Ave Burlingame, CA||$2.64M||4||3.5||3,005|
|1472 Cabrillo Ave Burlingame, CA||$2.69M||4||3.5||3,540|
|1455 Cabrillo Ave Burlingame, CA||$2.73M||5||3||3,700|
|1453 Cabrillo Ave Burlingame, CA||$2.13M||4||3||2,427|
|1465 Cabrillo Ave Burlingame, CA||$1.88M||3||2||2,160|
|1455 Cortez Ave Burlingame, CA||$1.61M||3||2||1,750|
|1473 Cortez Ave Burlingame, CA||$2.47M||3||2.5||2,990|
|1449 Cabrillo Ave Burlingame, CA||$2.63M||4||4||2,829|
|1444 Cabrillo Ave Burlingame, CA||$2.67M||4||3.5||3,290|
|1721 Adeline Dr Burlingame, CA||$1.64M||3||2||1,900|
|1467 Cabrillo Ave Burlingame, CA||$2.65M||4||3||2,975|
|1449 Cortez Ave Burlingame, CA||$2.51M||4||3||3,270|
Nearby Schools in Burlingame
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Burlingame High (assigned)9-121.8 mi
Data by GreatSchools.org
Contact a Local Agent
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
A Lender will call you.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!