- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
1460 Franks Ln, Menlo Park, CA 940252 beds, 1 bath, 950 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 4,999 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1941
- Last sold: Mar 2013 for $1,320,000
- Price/sqft: $1,389
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 1 space, 310 sqft
- Room count: 5
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 950 sqft
- Lot depth: 100
- Lot width: 50
- Parcel #: 070292040
- Zillow Home ID: 15594003
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 1460 Franks Lane
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 94025 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold shrank 1.8% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 72.2% lower than in Menlo Park, and 92.5% lower than the national average. This lower local number could help 94025 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Menlo Park.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 94025 home values.
- 1440 Franks Ln Menlo Park, CA$1.33M221,230
- 1470 Franks Ln Menlo Park, CA$1.29M221,105
- 1889 Camino De Los Robles Menlo Park, CA$2.13M43.53,140
- 1430 Franks Ln Menlo Park, CA$1.22M311,140
- 1490 Franks Ln Menlo Park, CA$1.44M432,000
- 1441 Franks Ln Menlo Park, CA$1.31M321,574
- 1461 Franks Ln Menlo Park, CA$1.24M211,170
- 1887 Camino De Los Robles Menlo Park, CA$2.28M434,000
- 1421 Franks Ln Menlo Park, CA$1.3M311,260
- 1471 Franks Ln Menlo Park, CA$1.22M211,060
- 1420 Franks Ln Menlo Park, CA$1.21M211,010
- 1876 Valparaiso Ave Menlo Park, CA$2.15M32.52,520
- 1471 Franks Ln Menlo Park, CA$968K21--
- 1886 Camino De Los Robles Menlo Park, CA$1.28M311,260
- 1873-1875 Camino De Los Robles Menlo Park, CA$1.48M321,710
- 1419 Franks Ln Menlo Park, CA$1.26M321,400
- 1901 Camino De Los Robles Menlo Park, CA$1.29M321,430
- 1410 Franks Ln Menlo Park, CA$1.19M321,200
- 1430 Wendy Way Menlo Park, CA$2.02M432,700
- 1909 Camino De Los Robles Menlo Park, CA$1.31M321,280
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292