- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
1460 Kendall Dr APT 50, San Bernardino, CA 924072 beds, 1.75 baths, 900 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Rent Zestimate® is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property.
- Built in 1987
- Cooling: Refrigeration
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 2 spaces, 420 sqft
- Last sold: Jul 2010 for $73,000
- Room count: 4
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Modern
- Floor size: 900 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1987
- Parcel #: 0266412500000
- Zillow Home ID: 64570328
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 1460 Kendall Drive APT 50
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the University market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold fell 40.7% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 48.1% lower than in San Bernardino, and 1.5% higher than the national average. This lower local number could help University home values rise more quickly than other regions in San Bernardino.
Learn more about forecast calculations or University home values.
- 1460 Kendall Dr APT 49 San Bernardino, CA$101K31.751,021
- 1460 Kendall Dr APT 52 San Bernardino, CA$99K321,021
- 1460 Kendall Dr APT 37 San Bernardino, CA$108K321,021
- 1460 Kendall Dr APT 47 San Bernardino, CA$93K21.75900
- 1460 Kendall Dr APT 45 San Bernardino, CA$115K221,000
- 1460 Kendall Dr San Bernardino, CA$96K22900
- 1460 Kendall Dr APT 42 San Bernardino, CA$104K31.751,021
- 1460 Kendall Dr APT 43 San Bernardino, CA$115K321,021
- 1460 Kendall Dr APT 53 San Bernardino, CA$119K321,021
Nearby Schools in San Bernardino
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Ask these lenders about financing
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!