1460 Kendall Dr APT 62, San Bernardino, CA 924072 beds, 2 baths, 900 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Rent Zestimate® is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property.
- Built in 1987
- Cooling: Central, Refrigeration
- Heating: Forced air
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 2 spaces, 420 sqft
- Last sold: Jun 2008 for $129,900
- Roof type: Shake Shingle
- Room count: 4
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Modern
- Floor size: 900 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Last remodel year: 1987
- Parcel #: 0266412620000
- Zillow Home ID: 64561467
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 1460 Kendall Drive APT 62
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In University, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 9.4% higher than in San Bernardino, and 85.4% higher than the national average. This higher local number may prevent University home values from rising as quickly as other regions in San Bernardino.
Learn more about forecast calculations or University home values.
- 1460 Kendall Dr APT 64 San Bernardino, CA$131K321,021
- 1460 Kendall Dr APT 60 San Bernardino, CA$96K21.75900
- 1460 Kendall Dr APT 59 San Bernardino, CA$100K31.751,021
- 1460 Kendall Dr APT 58 San Bernardino, CA$116K31.751,021
- 1460 Kendall Dr APT 57 San Bernardino, CA$99K21.75900
- 1460 Kendall Dr UNIT 58 San Bernardino, CA$105K------
- 1460 Kendall Dr APT 25 San Bernardino, CA$132K321,187
- 1460 Kendall Dr APT 65 San Bernardino, CA$104K31.751,021
- 1460 Kendall Dr APT 66 San Bernardino, CA$100K21.75900
- 1460 Kendall Dr APT 67 San Bernardino, CA$102K21.75900
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!