1460 Morgan St, Swansea, IL 622262 beds, 1 bath
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
Application process includes credit, criminal background, eviction record, utility payment and rental history checks.
2 BR - $575
Please call 618-416-5695. In your message, please tell us if you have any pets and
when you need the apartment. Thanks!
- Built in 1977
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Laundry: None
- Parking: Off street
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan
- Double Pane/Storm Windows
- Flooring: Carpet, Linoleum / Vinyl
- Range / Oven
- Construction quality: 6.0
- Exterior material: Brick
- Structure type: Other
- Heating: Electric
- Last remodel year: 1985
- Parcel #: 08160303013
- Zillow Home ID: 65581078
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 1460 Morgan Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 62226 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold decreased 13.9% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 49.3% greater than in Swansea, and 53.7% higher than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 62226 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Swansea.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 62226 home values.
- 2 Englewood Dr Swansea, IL$75K----1,684
- 2001 Caseyville Ave Swansea, IL$60K----1,360
- N 15th St Swansea, IL$59K----816
- 2005 Caseyville Ave Swansea, IL$77K----891
- 1407 Morgan St Swansea, IL$69K----896
- 4 Englewood Dr Swansea, IL$58K----744
- 1500 Morgan St Swansea, IL$107K311,015
- 1450 Morgan St Swansea, IL$257K------
- 1504 N 15th St Swansea, IL$67K----816
- 2009 Caseyville Ave Swansea, IL$93K211,345
- 6 Englewood Dr Swansea, IL$70K----1,188
- 1412 N 15th St Swansea, IL$62K----864
- 2000 Caseyville Ave Swansea, IL$74K311,144
- 1506 N 15th St Swansea, IL$59K----816
- 1408 N 15th St Swansea, IL$74K----1,264
- 1504 Morgan St Swansea, IL$68K----999
- 2015 Caseyville Ave Swansea, IL$67K----884
- 3 Englewood Dr Swansea, IL$119K----1,480
- 1404 N 15th St Swansea, IL$88K----1,334
- 1512 N 15th St Swansea, IL$83K211,008
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292