14600 Oakmond Rd, Edmond, OK 730134 beds, 4 baths, 5,569 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
If your home facts are wrong this will cause an incorrect Zestimate, click here to update them.
- Lot: 0.48 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1998
- 237 days on Zillow
- HOA Fee: $400
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Other
- Last sold: Feb 2000 for $309,000
- Price/sqft: $94
- MLS #: 542316
- Flooring: Tile
- Hot Tub/Spa
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 4 spaces, 1305 sqft
- Security System
- Garbage disposal
- Dining room
- Sun room
- Construction quality: 7.0
- Exterior material: Brick
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 8
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 5,569 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Last remodel year: 2004
- Lot depth: 140
- Lot width: 150
- Parcel #: 128901310
- Zillow Home ID: 21942755
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 14600 Oakmond Road
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 73013, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 19.1% less than in Oklahoma City, and 37.4% higher than the national average. This lower local number could help 73013 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Oklahoma City.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 73013 home values.
- 14600 Oakmond Rd Edmond, OK$411K455,559
- 14532 Oakmond Rd Edmond, OK$353K43.53,110
- 14616 Oakmond Rd Edmond, OK$513K43.753,729
- 325 NW 145th Ct Edmond, OK$541K654,227
- 400 NW 146th Ter Edmond, OK$446K433,416
- 401 NW 145th Ter Edmond, OK$368K443,788
- 14524 Oakmond Rd Edmond, OK$498K53.54,789
- 325 NW 146th Ct Edmond, OK$465K43.54,226
- 333 NW 145th Ct Edmond, OK$356K343,093
- 332 NW 146th St Edmond, OK$349K32.753,141
- 417 NW 146th Ter Edmond, OK$423K43.53,171
- 316 NW 146th Ct Edmond, OK$366K44.53,678
- 401 NW 146th Ter Edmond, OK$367K332,900
- 404 NW 146th Ter Edmond, OK$460K444,301
- 14516 Oakmond Rd Edmond, OK$421K42.53,580
- 317 NW 145th Ct Edmond, OK$442K443,793
- 324 NW 146th St Edmond, OK$358K432,825
- 409 NW 145th Ter Edmond, OK$452K453,795
- 405 NW 146th Ter Edmond, OK$422K42.753,731
- 324 NW 145th Ct Edmond, OK$456K45.54,332
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!