14609 14th Ave, Flushing, NY 113573 beds, 2 baths, 1,419 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
If your home facts are wrong this will cause an incorrect Zestimate, click here to update them.
- Lot: 3,998 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1930
- 12 days on Zillow
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Other
- Price/sqft: $617
- MLS #: 2453393
- Parking: Garage - Attached
- Dining room
- Family room
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 7
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Tudor
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,419 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1930
- Laundry: In Unit
- Lot depth: 80
- Lot width: 50
- Parcel #: 044640175
- Zillow Home ID: 32026561
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 14609 14th Avenue
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In New York, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is exactly the same as for New York, and 94.8% lower than the national average.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Whitestone home values.
- 14615 14th Ave Flushing, NY$823K----1,366
- 14605 14th Ave Flushing, NY$802K----1,926
- 1341 146th St Flushing, NY$815K----1,919
- 146th Pl Queens Village, NY--------
- 1332 146th Pl Flushing, NY$793K----1,483
- 1531 145th Pl Whitestone, NY$743K42--
- 14619 14th Ave Flushing, NY$841K52.52,095
- 1337 146th St Flushing, NY$819K----2,538
- 1328 146th Pl Flushing, NY$718K----1,233
- 14608 14th Ave Whitestone, NY$972K----3,528
- 1326 146th Pl Flushing, NY$604K31.53,325
- 14614 14th Ave Flushing, NY$1.07M----1,537
- 13th Ave Flushing, NY$883K----1,248
- 13th Ave Flushing, NY$645K----1,675
- 1331 146th St Flushing, NY$766K----2,107
- 1405 146th St Flushing, NY$806K222,268
- 1322 146th Pl Flushing, NY$594K----1,344
- 1405 146th St Whitestone, NY$565K222,268
- 14620 Building 146 Jamaica, NY$1.35M----2,850
- 1318 146th Pl Flushing, NY$735K----1,344
Nearby Schools in New York
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Get more information
- About these agents
- These buyers' agents specialize in this area and can assist you in seeing this home or answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292