- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
14609 NW 52nd Ct, Vancouver, WA 986856 beds, 5.5 baths, 5,770 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Lot: 1.12 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 2005
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Apr 2013 for $860,000
- Price/sqft: $149
- Basketball Court
- Cable Ready
- Double Pane/Storm Windows
- Finished basement, 838 sqft
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood, Slate, Tile
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 4 spaces, 672 sqft
- Security System
- Sports Court
- Sprinkler System
- Vaulted Ceiling
- View: Water
- BI-vac, 3 car gar (842sf), lower garage (672sf) w/built-ins, work area, sink w/hot&cold water
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Family room
- Laundry room
- Master bath
- Mud room
- Walk-in closet
- Construction quality: 9.0
- Exterior material: Brick
- Roof type: Composition
- # Stories: 3.0
- Structure type: Contemporary
- Floor size: 5,770 sqft
- Heating: Electric, Gas
- Last remodel year: 2005
- Laundry: In Unit
- Lot depth: 96
- Lot width: 507
- Parcel #: 183708038
- Zillow Home ID: 66649331
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 14609 Nw 52nd Court
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 98685, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 39.1% greater than in Felida, and 3.9% less than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 98685 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Felida.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 98685 home values.
- 14610 NW 52nd Ct Vancouver, WA$1.3M54.56,400
- 14606 NW 52nd Ct Vancouver, WA$1.32M55.55,288
- 14600 NW 52nd Ct Vancouver, WA$1.25M43.55,096
- 14512 NW 52nd Ct Vancouver, WA$1.05M43.518,207
- 14508 NW 52nd Ct Vancouver, WA--------
- 14504 NW 52nd Ave Vancouver, WA$632K543,460
- 14412 NW 52nd Ave Vancouver, WA$763K34.754,054
- 14505 NW 52nd Ct Vancouver, WA$778K544,451
- 14611 NW 56th Ave Vancouver, WA$478K31.51,353
- 14408 NW 52nd Ave Vancouver, WA$843K42.55,216
- 14512 NW 51st Ct Vancouver, WA$810K42.754,455
- 5117 NW 145th St Vancouver, WA$610K63.253,714
- 13400 NW 43rd Ct Vancouver, WA$655K43.53,916
- 14411 NW 52nd Ave Vancouver, WA$531K423,308
- 5114 NW 145th St Vancouver, WA$908K545,510
- 14515 NW 51st Ct Vancouver, WA$1.67M85.57,229
- 5207 NW 129th Cir Vancouver, WA--Studio----
- 5001 NW 129th Cir Vancouver, WA$554K332,773
- 4905 NW 129th St Vancouver, WA$564K433,125
- 5207 NW 129th Cir Vancouver, WA--------
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!