1461 El Sereno Ave, Pasadena, CA 911032 beds, 1 bath, 780 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Rent Zestimate® is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property.
- Lot: 4,506 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1926
- Last sold: Nov 2010 for $267,000
- Room count: 5
- # Stories: 1.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 780 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1935
- Lot depth: 90
- Lot width: 50
- Parcel #: 5728014013
- Zillow Home ID: 20864790
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 1461 El Sereno Avenue
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In North Central, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 14.4% higher than in Pasadena, and 47.7% higher than the national average. This higher local number may prevent North Central home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Pasadena.
Learn more about forecast calculations or North Central home values.
- 1453 El Sereno Ave Pasadena, CA$404K21840
- 1467 El Sereno Ave Pasadena, CA$437K311,080
- 103 Cedar St Pasadena, CA$361K21648
- 1477 El Sereno Ave Pasadena, CA$770K442,500
- 1437 El Sereno Ave Pasadena, CA$404K31972
- 107 Cedar St Pasadena, CA$440K321,127
- 1460 El Sereno Ave Pasadena, CA$484K421,408
- 1450 El Sereno Ave Pasadena, CA$484K421,408
- 1433 El Sereno Ave Pasadena, CA$412K321,034
- 96 Cedar St Pasadena, CA$438K321,118
- 1425 El Sereno Ave Pasadena, CA$386K21828
- 109 Cedar St Pasadena, CA$397K21720
- 1470 El Sereno Ave Pasadena, CA$499K321,306
- 100 Cedar St Pasadena, CA$581K321,538
- 47 Cedar St Pasadena, CA$1.17M442,820
- 1419 El Sereno Ave Pasadena, CA$1.05M843,032
- 110 Cedar St Pasadena, CA$421K21912
- 1501 El Sereno Ave Pasadena, CA$580K331,554
- 119 Cedar St Pasadena, CA--21704
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!