A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Lot: 1.6 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1960
- Views: 963 all time views
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Heat pump
- Last sold: Jan 2015 for $231,500
- Last sale price/sqft: $85
- Ceiling Fan
- Double Pane/Storm Windows
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood, Tile
- Parking: Garage - Attached
- Security System
- Sprinkler System
- Appliances \ Built-in Microwave, Appliances \ Cooktop-Electric, Appliances \ Dishwasher, Appliances \ Double Oven-Electric, Appliances \ Refrigerator, Appliances \ W/D Hook Up, Car Storage \ 2 Car, Car Storage \ Garage, Construction \ Wood Frame, Cooling \ Central-Electric, Exterior \ Brick, Exterior Features \ Deck, Exterior Features \ Double Paned Windows, Exterior Features \ Patio, Exterior Features \ Paved Drive, Exterior Features \ Pool, Exterior Features \ Sprinkler System-Yard, Exterior Features \ Utility Building, Fence \ Brick, Fence \ Chainlink, Flooring \ Carpet, Flooring \ Hardwood, Flooring \ Tile, Foundation \ Crawl, Heat \ Heat Pump-Electric, Interior Features \ Ceiling Fan, Interior Features \ Fireplace-Wood, Interior Features \ Security System, Interior Features \ Wood Floors, Property Type \ Residential, Roof \ Arch Shingle, Street Construction \ Paved, Street Construction \ Public Maintained, Style \ Traditional, Type \ Single Family, Walls \ Sheetrock, Water Heater \ Electric
- Dining room
- Master bath
- Exterior material: Brick
- Stories: 1
- Floor size: 2,738 sqft
- Parcel #: T067-191
- Zillow Home ID: 76606083
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Homes like this sold for $180-282K.
Market guideZillow predicts Georgia home values will rise 4.7% next year. Among 31794 homes, this home is valued 112.4% more than the midpoint (median) home, and is valued 29.2% more per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 31794, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 19.7% greater than in Tifton, and 4.8% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 31794 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Tifton.
Learn more about forecast calculations.
|1458 Madison Ave Tifton, GA||$135K||--||2||1,616|
|1454 Madison Ave Tifton, GA||$132K||3||2||1,542|
|1457 Kennedy Rd Tifton, GA||$153K||--||2||2,294|
|1459 Madison Ave Tifton, GA||$111K||3||2||1,587|
|1474 Madison Ave Tifton, GA||$128K||--||2||1,766|
|1469 Kennedy Rd Tifton, GA||$156K||--||2||2,392|
|1454 Kennedy Rd Tifton, GA||$142K||3||2||1,814|
|1459 Madison Ave Tifton, GA||$131K||--||2||1,686|
|1447 Kennedy Rd Tifton, GA||$176K||--||2||2,473|
|1461 Madison Ave Tifton, GA||$130K||--||2||1,762|
|1462 Kennedy Rd Tifton, GA||$124K||--||2||1,582|
|1476 Madison Ave Tifton, GA||$125K||3||2||1,738|
|1456 Kennedy Rd Tifton, GA||$139K||3||2||2,086|
|1457 Madison Ave Tifton, GA||$145K||3||2||2,058|
|1464 Kennedy Rd Tifton, GA||$119K||--||2||1,371|
|1471 Madison Ave Tifton, GA||$129K||3||2||1,616|
|1455 Madison Ave Tifton, GA||$149K||--||2||2,145|
|1471 Kennedy Rd Tifton, GA||$162K||--||2||2,558|
|1450 Kennedy Rd Tifton, GA||$126K||--||2||1,698|
|1473 Madison Ave Tifton, GA||$123K||--||2||1,536|
Nearby Schools in Tifton
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Data by GreatSchools.org
Contact a Local Agent
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!
We'll send you an email with a link to get pre-approved on Zillow or you can get started by clicking below.
We weren't able to process your pre-approval request. Please go to Zillow Mortgage Marketplace directly by clicking below.