1461 Knoll Park Ln, Fallbrook, CA 920283 beds, 2.5 baths, 2,736 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
Walls of windows and a flagstone patio provide unparalleled views over the Santa Margarita River valley. Stargaze, watch the hawks soar, enjoy the peace and quiet, or just relax and delight in the gentle afternoon coastal breezes.
There are so many ways to enjoy this country retreat! You?ll appreciate the office, large laundry w/sink, abundant storage throughout, pretty step-saver kitchen with gas cooktop, skylights, soaring ceilings and the sunny breakfast nook which opens to the patio.
The rooms are spacious ? the master suite is very generous, with a delightful master bath, complete with soaking tub. The large family room boasts a stacked stone fireplace and a wall of windows that frame the spectacular view!
? 3 Bedrooms, 2.5 Baths, PLUS an office
? 2,736 Estimated Square Feet
? Built in 1990, 2x6 Construction, Plans Available
? Central Heat and Air Conditioning
? 1.2 View Acres
? 20 Avocados, 3 Mission Fig Trees
? Vegetable Garden & Shed
? Regular Sale! No HOA fees!
Welcome home to the Friendly Village of Fallbrook! Privacy and elegant country living, yet convenient to restaurants, shopping, golf, and the many activities found in our neighboring town, Temecula, to the north.
- Lot: 1.2 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1990
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Nov 2013 for $569,000
- Price/sqft: $208
- Cable Ready
- Flooring: Carpet, Tile, Other
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 3 spaces
- Sprinkler System
- Vaulted Ceiling
- View: Mountain
- Avocado Trees, Amazing Santa Margarita River Views!
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Breakfast nook
- Dining room
- Family room
- Laundry room
- Master bath
- Exterior material: Stucco
- Roof type: Tile
- # Stories: 1.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 2,736 sqft
- Heating: Propane butane
- Last remodel year: 1990
- Parcel #: 1054920400
- Zillow Home ID: 16563786
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 1461 Knoll Park Lane
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 92028 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold dropped 19.4% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 2.1% higher than in Fallbrook, and 26.9% less than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 92028 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Fallbrook.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 92028 home values.
- 1417 Knoll Park Ln Fallbrook, CA$565K42.52,616
- 1425 Knoll Park Ln Fallbrook, CA$647K43.52,667
- 1462 Knoll Park Ln Fallbrook, CA$668K43.52,916
- 1463 Knoll Park Ln Fallbrook, CA$592K332,914
- 1471 Knoll Park Ln Fallbrook, CA$553K42.52,099
- 1448 Knoll Park Ln Fallbrook, CA$615K32.52,897
- 1507 Knoll Park Ln Fallbrook, CA$642K32.52,860
- 1439 Knoll Park Ln Fallbrook, CA$722K333,437
- 1401 Knoll Park Ln Fallbrook, CA$568K432,654
- 1508 Knoll Park Ln Fallbrook, CA$605K32.52,308
- 1467 Knoll Park Ln Fallbrook, CA$483K321,888
- 1359 Knoll Park Ln Fallbrook, CA$492K32.51,928
- 1850 Vista Del Lago Fallbrook, CA$1.09M343,283
- 1351 Knoll Park Ln Fallbrook, CA$504K331,977
- 1748 Vista Del Lago Fallbrook, CA$498K322,143
- Vista Del Lago Fallbrook, CA--------
- 1330 Knoll Park Ln Fallbrook, CA$799K53.53,205
- 1550 Knoll Park Ln Fallbrook, CA$555K332,630
- 1543 Knoll Park Ln Fallbrook, CA$692K43.53,851
- 1447 Calle Lomeda Fallbrook, CA$610K423,259
Nearby Schools in Fallbrook
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!