A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Lot: 2,178 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 2005
- Views: 7,345 all time views
- HOA Fee: $69
- Cooling: Other
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Jan 2015 for $1,068,000
- Last sale price/sqft: $533
- Flooring: Tile
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 472 sqft
- Additional Listing Info \ Not Applicable / Not Disclosed, Amenities Misc. \ High Ceiling, Association Fees Include \ Common Area Electricity, Association Fees Include \ Insurance - Common Area, Association Fees Include \ Landscaping/Gardening, Association Fees Include \ Management Fee, Cooling \ Central Forced Air, Dining Room \ Breakfast Nook, Dining Room \ Dining Area, Dining Room \ Dining Area in Living Room, Family Room \ No Family Room, Fireplaces \ Gas Burning, Foundation \ Concrete Slab, Garage Parking Features \ Attached Garage, Heating \ Central Forced Air - Gas, Heating \ Fireplace, Heating \ Heating - 2+ Zones, Laundry \ Hookup - Washer/Dryer, Listing Class \ Residential, Listing Service \ Full Service, Listing Type \ Exclusive Right to Sell, Lot Size Area Maximum Units \ Square Feet, Lot Size Area Minimum Units \ Square Feet, Roof \ Shingle, Sewer Septic \ Sewer Connected, Structure SqFt Source \ Assessor, Subclass \ Single Family Home, Utilities \ Individual Gas Meters, Water \ Public
- Range / Oven
- Breakfast nook
- Dining room
- Construction quality:
- Room count: 7
- Stories: 0
- Structure type: Other
- Floor size: 2,004 sqft
- Last remodel year: 2005
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: 29070023
- Zillow Home ID: 64664529
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Homes like this sold for $750K-1.23M.
Market guideZillow predicts 95051 home values will rise 5.3% next year, compared to a 6.2% rise for Santa Clara as a whole. Among 95051 homes, this home is valued 30.9% more than the midpoint (median) home, but is valued 6.5% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 95051, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 11.1% lower than in Santa Clara, and 84.8% less than the national average. This lower local number could help 95051 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Santa Clara.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 95051 home values.
|1465 Merrill Pl Santa Clara, CA||$992K||3||3.5||1,861|
|1469 Merrill Pl Santa Clara, CA||$988K||3||3.5||1,861|
|3504 Eastin Pl Santa Clara, CA||$1.05M||4||4||2,004|
|3508 Eastin Pl Santa Clara, CA||$1.04M||4||3.5||1,989|
|1473 Merrill Pl Santa Clara, CA||$990K||3||3.5||1,861|
|1464 Merrill Pl Santa Clara, CA||$961K||3||3||1,699|
|3512 Eastin Pl Santa Clara, CA||$992K||3||3.5||1,861|
|1468 Merrill Pl Santa Clara, CA||$1.21M||4||5||2,004|
|1472 Merrill Pl Santa Clara, CA||$1.04M||4||4||2,004|
|1479 Merrill Pl Santa Clara, CA||$1.04M||4||4||2,004|
|3516 Eastin Pl Santa Clara, CA||$1.04M||4||3.5||1,989|
|3610 Flora Vista Ave APT 342 Santa Clara, CA||--||1||1||700|
|1476 Merrill Pl Santa Clara, CA||$1.04M||4||4||2,004|
|1477 Oliver Pl Santa Clara, CA||$1.05M||4||4||2,004|
|3522 Eastin Pl Santa Clara, CA||$1.14M||3||4||1,861|
|1481 Oliver Pl Santa Clara, CA||$1.05M||4||4||2,004|
|1485 Oliver Pl Santa Clara, CA||$1.05M||4||4||2,004|
|1489 Oliver Pl Santa Clara, CA||$1.04M||4||4||2,004|
|3501 Willett Pl Santa Clara, CA||$1.04M||4||4||2,004|
|3505 Willett Pl Santa Clara, CA||$990K||3||3.5||1,861|
Nearby Schools in Santa Clara
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Data by GreatSchools.org
Contact a Local Agent
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!
We'll send you an email with a link to get pre-approved on Zillow or you can get started by clicking below.
We weren't able to process your pre-approval request. Please go to Zillow Mortgage Marketplace directly by clicking below.