- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
1461 Parkgate Ave, Akron, OH 443133 beds, 1 bath, 1,240 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
- Where's the Zestimate?
- County transactional data for this home is insufficient so we cannot calculate a Zestimate. We are adding data all the time, so be sure to come back.
- Tax Assessor's Value
- Depending on the jurisdiction where you live, this value could be the tax assessed, tax appraised, or market assessed value. This value comes from the taxing authority of the city, county or state where you live; this is not Zillow's value.
Note: Tax assessor's values differ from Zillow's Zestimate, which is computed by entering numerous data points into a proprietary formula, often resulting in a more accurate value estimate.
- Lot: 6,795.36 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1945
- Cooling: Central
- Last sold: May 2010 for $92,500
- Parking: 220 sqft
- Room count: 6
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Colonial
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,240 sqft
- Lot depth: 136
- Lot width: 50
- Parcel #: 6703071
- Zillow Home ID: 35417354
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 1461 Parkgate Avenue
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Wallhaven, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 52.3% less than in Akron, and 8.6% higher than the national average. This lower local number could help Wallhaven home values rise more quickly than other regions in Akron.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Wallhaven home values.
- 1457 Parkgate Ave Akron, OH$134K32.51,704
- 1467 Parkgate Ave Akron, OH$77K21895
- 1464 Edgemoor Ave Akron, OH$122K41.52,077
- 1468 Edgemoor Ave Akron, OH$115K41.51,544
- 1458 Edgemoor Ave Akron, OH$110K311,540
- 249 S Hawkins Ave Akron, OH$80K211,238
- 194 Avondale Dr Akron, OH$111K31.51,404
- 255 S Hawkins Ave Akron, OH$81K411,396
- 1464 Parkgate Ave Akron, OH$98K21.51,313
- 1445 Parkgate Ave Akron, OH$90K221,104
- 243 S Hawkins Ave Akron, OH$81K211,238
- 188 Avondale Dr Akron, OH$110K31.51,260
- 1458 Parkgate Ave Akron, OH$122K31.51,522
- 1468 Parkgate Ave Akron, OH$117K311,240
- 1458 Parkgate Ave Akron, OH--------
- 265 S Hawkins Ave Akron, OH$48K------
- 239 S Hawkins Ave Akron, OH$63K21884
- 184 Avondale Dr Akron, OH$106K311,369
- 1446 Parkgate Ave Akron, OH$106K311,400
- 233 S Hawkins Ave Akron, OH$70K21884
Nearby Schools in Akron
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292