- Lot: 1.88 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1870
- Views: 10,291 all time views
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Oct 2013 for $3,190,000
- Last sale price/sqft: $436
- Cable Ready
- Double Pane/Storm Windows
- Fenced Yard
- Flooring: Hardwood, Tile, Other
- Jetted Tub
- Parking: Garage - Attached, Garage - Detached, 9 spaces, 3117 sqft
- RV Parking
- Security System
- Sprinkler System
- Vaulted Ceiling
- View: Mountain
- Wet Bar
- Additional Listing Info \ Continue to Show, Additional Listing Info \ Not Applicable / Not Disclosed, Additional Listing Info \ Release Clause Present, Additional Rooms \ Attic, Additional Rooms \ Bonus/Hobby Room, Additional Rooms \ Den/Study/Office, Additional Rooms \ Guest House, Additional Rooms \ Library, Additional Rooms \ Rec/Rumpus Room, Additional Rooms \ Separate Unit/ Apartment, Additional Rooms \ Storage, Additional Rooms \ Wine Cellar/Storage, Additional Rooms \ Workshop, Amenities Misc. \ Double Pane Windows(s), Amenities Misc. \ High Ceiling, Amenities Misc. \ Vaulted Ceiling, Amenities Misc. \ Wet Bar, Bathroom \ Showers over Tubs - 2+, Bathroom \ Stall Shower - 2+, Bathroom \ Tub in Master Bedroom, Bathroom \ Tubs - 1, Bedrooms \ Master Suite/Retreat - 2+, Building Type \ Detached, Communications \ Cable TV Available, Cooling \ Central Forced Air, Dining Room \ Eat in Kitchen, Dining Room \ Formal Dining Room, Energy Features \ Double Pane Windows, Exterior \ Stucco, Family Room \ Separate Family Room, Fireplaces \ Family Room, Fireplaces \ Gas Starter, Fireplaces \ Living Room, Fireplaces \ Master Bedroom, Fireplaces \ Other Location, Fireplaces \ Two-Way, Fireplaces \ Wood Burning, Fireplaces \ Yes, Flooring \ Hardwood, Flooring \ Tile, Foundation \ Concrete Perimeter and Slab, Garage Parking Features \ Attached Garage, Garage Parking Features \ Detached, Garage Parking Features \ Gate/Door Opener, Garage Parking Features \ Guest / Visitor Parking, Garage Parking Features \ Off-Street Parking, Garage Parking Features \ RV/Boat Parking, Heating \ Forced Air, Heating \ Heating - 2+ Zones, Kitchen \ Cooktop, Kitchen \ Dishwashers - 2+, Kitchen \ Hookups - Gas, Kitchen \ Microwave, Kitchen \ Oven - Built-In, Kitchen \ Ovens - 2+, Kitchen \ Refrigerator (s), Laundry \ In Laundry Room, Listing Class \ Residential, Listing Service \ Full Service, Listing Type \ Exclusive Right to Sell, Lot Size Area Maximum Units \ Square Feet, Lot Size Area Minimum Units \ Square Feet, Pool \ Pool - Yes, Roof \ Tile, Security Features \ Security Fence, Sewer Septic \ Sewer Connected, Sewer Septic \ Sewer in Street, Structure SqFt Source \ Assessor, Style \ Spanish, Subclass \ Single Family Home, View \ Local/Neighborhood, View \ Mountains, Water \ Public
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Family room
- Master bath
- Walk-in closet
- Construction quality:
- Exterior material: Stucco
- Roof type: Tile
- Room count: 20
- Stories: 0
- Structure type: Spanish
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 7,312 sqft
- Last remodel year: 2013
- Parcel #: 40714003
- Zillow Home ID: 19666278
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Homes like this sold for $2.11-3.95M.
Market guideZillow predicts 95070 home values will rise 5.9% next year, compared to a 5% rise for Los Gatos as a whole. Among 95070 homes, this home is valued 88.4% more than the midpoint (median) home, but is valued 47.2% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 95070, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 83.3% lower than in Los Gatos, and 99% lower than the national average. This lower local number could help 95070 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Los Gatos.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 95070 home values.
|14500 Quito Rd Saratoga, CA||$1.79M||4||2.5||2,255|
|151 Old Adobe Rd Los Gatos, CA||$1.72M||5||2.5||2,320|
|14670 Quito Rd Saratoga, CA||$2.34M||4||2.5||3,520|
|155 Old Adobe Rd Los Gatos, CA||$1.68M||3||2.5||2,248|
|159 Old Adobe Rd Los Gatos, CA||$1.71M||4||2.5||2,298|
|147 Old Adobe Rd Los Gatos, CA||$2.01M||4||3||3,256|
|14680 Quito Rd Los Gatos, CA||$2.35M||3||2.5||3,402|
|175 Old Adobe Rd Los Gatos, CA||$1.66M||3||2.5||2,183|
|14530 Quito Rd Saratoga, CA||$2.29M||5||3.5||3,025|
|139 Old Adobe Rd Los Gatos, CA||$1.71M||3||2.5||2,124|
|112 Montclair Rd Los Gatos, CA||$1.69M||3||2.5||2,300|
|116 Montclair Rd Los Gatos, CA||$1.72M||3||3||2,404|
|14651 Quito Rd Saratoga, CA||$3.33M||4||4.5||4,727|
|150 Old Adobe Way Los Gatos, CA||$1.69M||4||2.5||2,310|
|154 Old Adobe Rd Los Gatos, CA||$1.78M||4||3||2,600|
|108 Montclair Rd Los Gatos, CA||$1.69M||4||2||2,146|
|193 Old Adobe Rd Los Gatos, CA||$1.57M||3||2.5||2,000|
|14633 Quito Rd Saratoga, CA||$3.62M||4||5||5,016|
|14660 Quito Rd Saratoga, CA||$1.31M||1||1||720|
|120 Montclair Rd Los Gatos, CA||$1.71M||4||3||2,335|
Nearby Schools in Los Gatos
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!