This is a home in which the owner(s) set a "dream price" - a price they'd be willing to sell it for, as well as to test the waters and gauge interest. This property is not found on a multiple listing service (MLS).
Please, only serious inquires only.
* Backyard view of an expanding preserve w/water and wildlife
We personally picked this lot as we opted for a view of nature rather than a golf course.
* Pool sized lot - Build and customize your own backyard oasis
* Standard pool w/hot tub and screen enclosure: $50k-75k
* 2nd Story Travertine Sundeck with a custom glass railing for a fantastic view.
* Imperative to have a 3-car garage especially in Florida as there are no basements.
* Located in family friendly Greenbrook Preserve of Lakewood Ranch.
* Upscale family neighborhood.
* Friendly neighbors - really they are great! Cheers to our friends living there.
* Walking/biking distance to top schools and wonderful nature parks and trails.
* 10min. from YMCA and Lakewood Ranch Athletic Club - both with fitness equipment and large pool areas.
* House is fully upgraded with granite, tile, top appliances,
* Two covered lanai areas with Travertine tile.
* Beautiful custom landscape.
* 6 Bedrooms though we used 2 of them as an office and a gym.
* 2 Bonus Rooms - One upstairs and one downstairs - great to separate the kids from adults.
* Den + 4 Baths + Family + Living + Dining + Kitchen
* Upgraded structured wiring for your entertainment needs.
The neighborhood has many friendly neighbors so if you are new to the area it will ease the transition to your new home. Beautiful landscape is all around which creates a wonderful home environment. .
- Lot: 10,541 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 2007
- 384 days on Zillow
- Views: 3,811 all time views
- 9 shoppers saved this home
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air, Heat pump
- Last sold: May 2006 for $165,800
- Price/sqft: $173
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan
- Fenced Yard
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood, Tile
- High Speed Internet Ready
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 676 sqft
- Security System
- View: Water
- One of the Best Views in Lakewood Ranch! Large conservation land behind home so no homes or golfers!
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Breakfast nook
- Dining room
- Family room
- Laundry room
- Master bath
- Recreation room
- Walk-in closet
- Exterior material: Cement concrete
- Roof type: Tile
- Room count: 18
- Stories: 2
- Floor size: 4,037 sqft
- Heating: Electric
- Laundry: None
- Parcel #: 584366559
- Zillow Home ID: 82598567
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Homes like this sold for $550-675K.
Popularity on Zillow
Market guideZillow predicts 34202 home values will increase 1.3% next year, compared to a 3.3% rise for Bradenton as a whole. Among 34202 homes, this home is 110.2% more expensive than the midpoint (median) home, and is priced 16.1% more per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 34202, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 5.4% higher than in Bradenton, and 158.1% higher than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 34202 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Bradenton.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 34202 home values.
|14610 Sundial Pl Lakewood Ranch, FL||$764K||5||4||4,107|
|14618 Sundial Pl Lakewood Ranch, FL||$664K||4||4||3,934|
|14615 Sundial Pl Lakewood Ranch, FL||--||--||--||--|
|14606 Sundial Pl Lakewood Ranch, FL||$779K||5||4||4,199|
|14622 Sundial Pl Lakewood Ranch, FL||$758K||4||4||4,118|
|14619 Sundial Pl Lakewood Ranch, FL||--||4||2.5||2,886|
|14705 Bowfin Ter Lakewood Ranch, FL||--||4||3||2,607|
|14623 Sundial Pl Lakewood Ranch, FL||$479K||4||3||2,632|
|14540 Sundial Pl Lakewood Ranch, FL||$481K||4||4||3,004|
|14704 Sundial Pl Lakewood Ranch, FL||$737K||5||4||4,188|
|14703 Sundial Pl Lakewood Ranch, FL||$536K||4||3.5||3,158|
|14718 Bowfin Ter Lakewood Ranch, FL||$550K||4||3||3,251|
|14709 Bowfin Ter Lakewood Ranch, FL||$534K||3||3||3,003|
|14536 Sundial Pl Lakewood Ranch, FL||$542K||4||4||3,236|
|14539 Sundial Pl Lakewood Ranch, FL||$403K||4||3||2,441|
|14707 Sundial Pl Lakewood Ranch, FL||$645K||5||4||3,787|
|14708 Sundial Pl Lakewood Ranch, FL||$717K||6||4||4,022|
|14713 Bowfin Ter Lakewood Ranch, FL||$497K||3||3||2,621|
|14722 Bowfin Ter Lakewood Ranch, FL||$533K||4||4||3,121|
|14532 Sundial Pl Lakewood Ranch, FL||$513K||4||3.5||3,241|
Nearby Schools in Bradenton
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Data by GreatSchools.org
Get More Information
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
A Lender will call you.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!