14614 Sundial Pl, Lakewood Ranch, FL 342026 beds, 4 baths, 4,037 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
If your home facts are wrong this will cause an incorrect Zestimate, click here to update them.
Please, only serious inquires only.
* Backyard view of an expanding preserve w/water and wildlife
We personally picked this lot as we opted for a view of nature rather than a golf course.
* Pool sized lot - Build and customize your own backyard oasis
Standard pool w/hot tub and screen enclosure estimated to cost around $50k
* 2nd Story Travertine Sundeck with a custom glass railing for a fantastic view.
* Imperative to have a 3-car garage especially in Florida as there are no basements.
* Located in family friendly Greenbrook Preserve of Lakewood Ranch.
* Upscale family neighborhood.
* Friendly neighbors - really they are great! Cheers to our friends living there.
* Walking/biking distance to top schools and wonderful nature parks and trails.
* 10min. from YMCA and Lakewood Ranch Athletic Club - both with fitness equipment and large pool areas.
* House is fully upgraded with granite, tile, top appliances,
* Two covered lanai areas with Travertine tile.
* Beautiful custom landscape.
* 6 Bedrooms though we used 2 of them as an office and a gym.
* 2 Bonus Rooms - One upstairs and one downstairs - great to separate the kids from adults.
* Den + 4 Baths + Family + Living + Dining + Kitchen
* Upgraded structured wiring for your entertainment needs.
The neighborhood has many friendly neighbors so if you are new to the area it will ease the transition to your new home. Beautiful landscape is all around which creates a wonderful home environment. .
- Lot: 10,541 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 2007
- 176 days on Zillow
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air, Heat pump
- Last sold: May 2006 for $165,800
- Price/sqft: $186
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan
- Fenced Yard
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood, Tile
- High Speed Internet Ready
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 676 sqft
- Security System
- View: Water
- One of the Best Views in Lakewood Ranch! Large conservation land behind home so no homes or golfers!
- Garbage disposal
- Breakfast nook
- Dining room
- Family room
- Laundry room
- Master bath
- Recreation room
- Walk-in closet
- Exterior material: Cement concrete, Stucco
- Roof type: Tile
- Room count: 18
- # Stories: 2.0
- Floor size: 4,037 sqft
- Heating: Electric
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: 0584366559
- Zillow Home ID: 82598567
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 14614 Sundial Pl
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 34202 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold shrank 71.2% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 4.9% lower than in Bradenton, and 103% higher than the national average. This lower local number could help 34202 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Bradenton.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 34202 home values.
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get more information
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.