14618 Patrick Cir, Omaha, NE 681165 beds, 4 baths, 3,217 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
A Rent Zestimate® is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property.
- Lot: 6,534 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1987
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Nov 2010 for $192,000
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan
- Finished basement
- Flooring: Hardwood, Tile
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 2 spaces, 600 sqft
- View: City
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Breakfast nook
- Dining room
- Family room
- Laundry room
- Master bath
- Walk-in closet
- Exterior material: Wood
- Foundation type: Concrete Block
- Room count: 8
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Modern
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 3,217 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: 3710 0614 18
- Zillow Home ID: 75842515
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 14618 Patrick Cir
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 68116, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 33.3% higher than in Omaha, and 94.8% less than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 68116 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Omaha.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 68116 home values.
- 14618 Patrick Cir Omaha, NE$248K43.252,366
- 14612 Patrick Cir Omaha, NE$244K52.52,724
- 14612 Patrick Cir Omaha, NE$249K52.52,724
- 2208 Nelsons Creek Dr Omaha, NE$230K442,310
- 2208 Nelsons Creek Dr Omaha, NE$228K42.52,310
- 14707 Grant St Omaha, NE$256K432,719
- 14707 Grant St Omaha, NE$250K432,719
- 14617 Patrick Cir Omaha, NE$214K432,349
- 14617 Patrick Cir Omaha, NE$216K432,358
- 14606 Patrick Cir Omaha, NE$234K42.52,373
- 14606 Patrick Cir Omaha, NE$233K42.52,373
- 14713 Grant St Omaha, NE$286K43.52,944
- 14713 Grant St Omaha, NE$288K43.52,944
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292