14625 NE 6th St, Choctaw, OK 730203 beds, 2 baths, 1,825 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Lot: 9,347 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1983
- Cooling: Central
- Last sold: Mar 2013 for $127,500
- Price/sqft: $70
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 525 sqft
- Construction quality: 4.0
- Room count: 6
- # Stories: 1.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,825 sqft
- Parcel #: 193061590
- Zillow Home ID: 22040231
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 14625 Ne 6th Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 73020 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold dropped 20.7% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 1.8% lower than in Choctaw, and 19.4% less than the national average. This lower local number could help 73020 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Choctaw.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 73020 home values.
- 815 Twisted Oak Dr Choctaw, OK$117K321,600
- 14605 NE 6th St Choctaw, OK$133K321,614
- 835 Twisted Oak Dr Choctaw, OK$123K31.51,571
- 790 Oak Hill Rd Choctaw, OK$119K321,688
- 14610 NE 6th St Choctaw, OK$139K31.51,876
- 14620 NE 6th St Choctaw, OK$131K321,740
- 810 Oak Hill Rd Choctaw, OK$145K31.751,938
- 800 Twisted Oak Dr Choctaw, OK$141K321,725
- 730 Oak Hill Rd Choctaw, OK$152K31.751,892
- 830 Oak Hill Rd Choctaw, OK$117K321,582
- 810 Twisted Oak Dr Choctaw, OK--321,740
- 855 Twisted Oak Dr Choctaw, OK$126K321,584
- 830 Twisted Oak Dr Choctaw, OK$153K321,557
- 850 Oak Hill Rd Choctaw, OK$132K321,552
- 875 Twisted Oak Dr Choctaw, OK$118K321,328
- 850 Twisted Oak Dr Choctaw, OK$116K321,570
- 14595 NE 6th St Choctaw, OK$120K321,571
- 14590 NE 6th St Choctaw, OK$127K321,655
- 870 Oak Hill Rd Choctaw, OK$123K421,515
- 870 Twisted Oak Dr Choctaw, OK$115K321,470
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Ask these lenders about financing
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!