1463 93rd St, West Des Moines, IA 502664 beds, 3.5 baths, 2,076 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 9,147 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 2008
- Cooling: Central, Other
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Aug 2013 for $185,000
- Price/sqft: $89
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan
- Double Pane/Storm Windows
- Fenced Yard
- Finished basement, 560 sqft
- Flooring: Laminate, Tile
- High Speed Internet Ready
- Parking: Garage - Attached, Off street, 440 sqft
- Living room, New property, Stainless steel appliances
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Breakfast nook
- Dining room
- Family room
- Master bath
- Mud room
- Recreation room
- Walk-in closet
- Exterior material: Vinyl
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 6
- Structure type: Other
- Floor size: 2,076 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: 1603402005
- Zillow Home ID: 84679874
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 1463 93rd Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 50266 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold fell 9% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 78.8% less than in Waukee, and 73.1% less than the national average. This lower local number could help 50266 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Waukee.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 50266 home values.
- 1469 93rd St West Des Moines, IA$208K331,766
- 1457 93rd St West Des Moines, IA$191K321,548
- 1475 93rd St West Des Moines, IA$199K33.52,000
- 1451 93rd St West Des Moines, IA$195K321,625
- 1481 93rd St West Des Moines, IA$187K321,334
- 1445 93rd St West Des Moines, IA$189K32.51,471
- 1470 93rd St West Des Moines, IA$204K321,237
- 1464 93rd St West Des Moines, IA$197K321,546
- 1476 93rd St West Des Moines, IA$189K32.51,860
- 1439 93rd St West Des Moines, IA$196K321,696
- 1487 93rd St West Des Moines, IA$194K32.51,464
- 1458 93rd St West Des Moines, IA$192K321,642
- 1482 93rd St West Des Moines, IA$219K431,518
- 1452 93rd St West Des Moines, IA$200K33.51,538
- 1433 93rd St West Des Moines, IA$200K331,519
- 1374 91st St West Des Moines, IA$236K431,456
- 1380 91st St West Des Moines, IA$226K3--1,754
- 1446 93rd St West Des Moines, IA$200K331,522
- 1386 91st St West Des Moines, IA$228K431,757
- 1368 91st St West Des Moines, IA$237K431,400
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!