- Lot: 7,126 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 2003
- 115 days on Zillow
- Views: 5,360 all time views
- 47 shoppers saved this home
- HOA Fee: $75
- Cooling: Central
- Last sold: Feb 2010 for $249,900
- Price/sqft: $98
- MLS #: O5315939
- View Virtual Tour
- Flooring: Carpet, Tile
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 3 spaces, 630 sqft
- Additional Rooms \ Bonus Room, Additional Rooms \ Family Room, Air Conditioning \ Central, Appliances Included \ Dishwasher, Appliances Included \ Disposal, Appliances Included \ Microwave, Appliances Included \ Range, Community Features \ Gated Community, Community Features \ Playground, Community Features \ Security, Community Features \ Tennis Courts, Contract Status \ Financing, Exterior Construction \ Block, Exterior Construction \ Metal Frame, Exterior Construction \ Stucco, Exterior Features \ Hot Tub/Spa, Exterior Features \ Patio/Porch/Deck Covered, Exterior Features \ Patio/Porch/Deck Screened, Exterior Features \ Satellite Dish, Exterior Features \ Sliding Doors, Exterior Features \ Sprinkler Metered, Exterior Features \ Trees/Landscaped, Fireplace Description \ Electric Fireplace, Fireplace Description \ Family Room, Floor Covering \ Carpet, Floor Covering \ Ceramic Tile, Foundation \ Slab, Garage Carport \ 3 Car Garage, Garage Features \ Attached, Garage Features \ Door Opener, Garage Features \ Guest Parking, Heatingand Fuel \ Central, HOA Common Assn \ Required, HOA Payment Schedule \ Quarterly, Housing For Older Persons \ N/A, Interior Features \ Attic, Interior Features \ Ceiling Fan(S), Interior Features \ Crown Molding, Interior Features \ Furnishing-Optional, Interior Features \ In Wall Pest System, Interior Features \ Smoke Alarm(S), Interior Features \ Solid Stone Counters, Interior Features \ Storage Room, Interior Features \ Walk In Closet, Interior Features \ Washer/Dryer Hookup, Interior Layout \ Eating Space In Kitchen, Interior Layout \ Formal Dining Room Separate, Interior Layout \ Formal Living Room Separate, Interior Layout \ Kitchen/Family Room Combo, Interior Layout \ Open Floor Plan, Interior Layout \ Split Bedroom, Last Change Type \ Pending, Last Status \ Active with Contract, Listing Type \ Exclusive Right to Sell, Location \ Conservation Area, Location \ Corner Lot, Location \ Cul-de-sac, Office Primary Board ID \ Orlando Regional, Ownership \ Fee Simple, Pool \ Private, Pool Type \ Gunite/Concrete, Pool Type \ Heated Pool, Pool Type \ Heated Spa, Pool Type \ In Ground, Pool Type \ Salt Water, Pool Type \ Screen Enclosure, Pool Type \ Solar Heated Pool, Property Description \ Two Story, Property Style \ Single Family Home, Property Type \ Residential, Roof \ Shingle, Special Listing Type \ Not Applicable, Special Sale Provision \ None, Square Foot Source \ Public Records, Status \ Pending, Utilities \ BB/HS Internet Avail, Utilities \ Cable Available, Utilities \ Cable Connected, Utilities \ County Water, Utilities \ Electric
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Family room
- Construction quality:
- Exterior material: Metal, Other, Stucco
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 8
- Stories: 2
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 4,062 sqft
- Last remodel year: 2003
- Parcel #: 252231900500250
- Zillow Home ID: 58339546
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Homes like this sold for $260-406K.
Popularity on Zillow
Market guideZillow predicts 32828 home values will increase 8.4% next year, compared to a 8.1% rise for Orange as a whole. Among 32828 homes, this home is 72.1% more expensive than the midpoint (median) home, but is priced 8.5% less per square foot.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 32828 home values.
|14628 Rockledge Grove Ct Orlando, FL||$237K||4||3||2,208|
|14392 Rockledge Grove Ct Orlando, FL||$443K||7||4.5||4,001|
|14622 Rockledge Grove Ct Orlando, FL||$299K||5||3.5||3,214|
|14635 Rockledge Grove Ct Orlando, FL||$286K||5||3.5||3,214|
|14629 Rockledge Grove Ct Orlando, FL||$247K||4||3||2,208|
|Rockledge Grove Ct Orlando, FL||--||--||--||--|
|14616 Rockledge Grove Ct Orlando, FL||$277K||4||3||2,775|
|1026 Tabago Ct Orlando, FL||$167K||--||--||2,172|
|14623 Rockledge Grove Ct Orlando, FL||$299K||5||3.5||3,214|
|741 Scarborough Heights Dr Orlando, FL||$359K||6||4||4,052|
|14610 Rockledge Grove Ct Orlando, FL||$234K||4||3||2,208|
|747 Scarborough Heights Dr Orlando, FL||$369K||3||3||4,062|
|14604 Rockledge Grove Ct Orlando, FL||$360K||7||4||4,052|
|734 Scarborough Heights Dr Orlando, FL||$416K||7||4||4,302|
|Rockledge Grove Ct FL||--||--||--||--|
|753 Scarborough Heights Dr Orlando, FL||$285K||4||3||2,846|
|740 Scarborough Heights Dr Orlando, FL||$242K||4||3||2,208|
|Rockledge Grove Ct Orlando, FL||--||--||--||--|
|759 Scarborough Heights Dr Orlando, FL||$278K||4||2.5||3,114|
|746 Scarborough Heights Dr Orlando, FL||$239K||4||3||2,208|
Nearby Schools in Orange
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
A Lender will call you.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!