- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
1464 Graham St, Saint Louis, MO 631392 beds, 1 bath, 969 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 3,920 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1948
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Jul 2013 for $52,000
- Price/sqft: $54
- Range / Oven
- Exterior material: Brick
- # Stories: 1.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 969 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1948
- Lot width: 35
- Parcel #: 61300000400
- Zillow Home ID: 3023538
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 1464 Graham Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Clayton-Tamm market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold dropped 31.1% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 70.9% less than in Saint Louis, and exactly the same as the national average. This lower local number could help Clayton-Tamm home values rise more quickly than other regions in Saint Louis.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Clayton-Tamm home values.
- 1462 Graham St Saint Louis, MO$108K--1816
- 1468 Graham St Saint Louis, MO$112K21816
- 1458 Graham St Saint Louis, MO$124K--1982
- 1470 Graham St Saint Louis, MO$125K--1732
- 1454 Graham St Saint Louis, MO$98K--1982
- 1472 Graham St Saint Louis, MO$130K21923
- 1450 Graham St Saint Louis, MO$162K211,040
- 1448 Graham St Saint Louis, MO$117K31980
- 1467 Sproule Ave Saint Louis, MO$125K--1970
- 1461 Sproule Ave Saint Louis, MO$136K32962
- 1471 Sproule Ave Saint Louis, MO$121K--1793
- 1500 Graham St Saint Louis, MO$121K21732
- 1457 Sproule Ave Saint Louis, MO$124K21936
- 1475 Sproule Ave Saint Louis, MO$113K--1850
- 1444 Graham St Saint Louis, MO$136K--11,272
- 1453 Sproule Ave Saint Louis, MO$93K--1894
- 1504 Graham St Saint Louis, MO$107K--1988
- 1461 Graham St Saint Louis, MO$133K--1864
- 1465 Graham St Saint Louis, MO$127K--11,040
- 1449 Sproule Ave Saint Louis, MO$92K--1747
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!