A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
Get Your Home Report
See Zestimate updates, plus the latest sales and listings in your area.
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Homes like this sold for $65-101K.
Improve This Home's Value
Thinking remodel? See home ideas and estimates on Zillow Digs.
Price / Tax History
- Built in 1972
- All time views: 1,730
- HOA Fee: $287/mo
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Laundry: Shared
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 1 space
- Last sold: Sep 2015 for $66,900
- Last sale price/sqft: $89
- Flooring: Tile
- Property Type: Townhouse
- Parking Restrictions: Trailers
- Year Built Description: Resale
- Amenities: Trash Chute
- Approval Information: 1-2 Weeks Approval
- Maintenance Includes: Water
- Parking Description: 1 Space
- Security Information: Phone Entry
- Terms Considered: Conventional
- Furnished Info (List): Unfurnished
- Pet Restrictions: Restrictions Or Possible Restrictions
- Amenities: Exercise Room
- Equipment: Disposal
- Type of Governing Bodies: Condominium
- Foyer Entry
- Maintenance Includes: Trash Removal
- Style: Condo 5+ Stories
- Security Information: Complex Fenced
- Bedroom Description: Other
- Security Information: Other Security
- Unit Design: Other
- Housing-Older Persons Act: Unverified
- Tax Information: Tax Reflects Homestead Tax
- Type of Association: Condo
- Assoc Fee Paid Per: Monthly
- Fire Sprinklers
- Unit View: Other View
- Convertible Bedroom: Yes
- Parking Restrictions: Boats
- Restrictions: No Lease 1st Year Owned
- Water Access: None
- Parking Restrictions: Limited # Of Vehicle
- Restrictions: Exterior Alterations
- Handicap Accessible
- Master Bathroom Description: None
- Section: 29
- Type of Contingencies: Pending Inspections
- Terms Considered: All Cash
- Unit View: Skyline View
- Municipal Code: 6
- Folio Number: 06-22-29-079-0690
- Special Information: Completely Renovated
- Status: Rental
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Exterior material: Other
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 1
- Stories: 0
- Structure type: Other
- Floor size: 750 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1972
- Parcel #: 0622290790690
- Unit floor #: 6
- Zillow Home ID: 43980827
Sell your home on Zillow
if you listed your home for sale
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 33161 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold dropped 10.2% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 16% greater than in North Miami, and 467% higher than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 33161 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in North Miami.
|Other Units in this Building (116)||Zestimate||Beds||Baths||Sqft|
|More Less Learn more about 1465 NE 123rd St|
Nearby Schools in North Miami
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
North Miami Middle (assigned)6-81.0 mi
Data by GreatSchools.org
Contact a Local Agent
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!
We'll send you an email with a link to get pre-approved on Zillow or you can get started by clicking below.
We weren't able to process your pre-approval request. Please go to Zillow Mortgages directly by clicking below.