1465 Newhall St, Santa Clara, CA 950503 beds, 1 bath, 1,092 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Lot: 9,425 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1946
- Last sold: Oct 2011 for $525,000
- Price/sqft: $481
- Flooring: Tile
- Parking: 360 sqft
- Construction quality: 6.0
- Room count: 6
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,092 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1946
- Lot depth: 145
- Lot width: 65
- Parcel #: 26952084
- Zillow Home ID: 19581361
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 1465 Newhall Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 95050, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 28.8% higher than in Santa Clara, and 15.2% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 95050 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Santa Clara.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 95050 home values.
- 1455 Newhall St Santa Clara, CA$700K311,137
- 1475 Newhall St Santa Clara, CA$962K32.52,062
- 560 Park Ct Santa Clara, CA$662K211,184
- 1445 Newhall St Santa Clara, CA$710K311,092
- 550 Park Ct Santa Clara, CA$1.04M222,439
- 570 Park Ct Santa Clara, CA$730K321,340
- 1485 Newhall St Santa Clara, CA$747K321,412
- 1458 Newhall St Santa Clara, CA$694K311,092
- 580 Park Ct Santa Clara, CA$653K211,137
- 2141 Park Ave Santa Clara, CA$726K321,268
- 1442 Newhall St Santa Clara, CA$782K321,452
- 2151 Park Ave Santa Clara, CA$1.07M332,560
- 540 Park Ct Santa Clara, CA$911K421,631
- 1474 Newhall St Santa Clara, CA$713K421,253
- 590 Park Ct Santa Clara, CA$733K311,434
- 1435 Newhall St Santa Clara, CA$691K21896
- 2131 Park Ave Santa Clara, CA$764K321,320
- 1495 Newhall St Santa Clara, CA$641K221,092
- 2171 Park Ave Santa Clara, CA$696KStudio21,448
- 1415 Heatherdale Ave Santa Clara, CA$1.5M633,168
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Ask these lenders about financing
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!