1466 42nd Ave, San Francisco, CA 94122
Sold on 5/29/13: $850,000
- Bedrooms:3 beds
- Bathrooms:2 baths
- Single Family:2,300 sq ft
- Lot:3,000 sqft
- Year Built:1941
- Last Sold:May 2013 for $850,000
- Heating Type:Contact for details
- Basement TypeUnknown
- Floor CoveringUnknown
- Lot Depth120
- Lot Width25
- Parcel #1812 028
- Room Count5
- # Stories1.0
- Unit Count1
- Zillow Home ID15104485
- Days on Zillow283
|Value||Range||30-day change||$/sqft||Last updated|
|Zestimate What's this?|
|$721,081||$591K – $858K||-$209||$313||03/06/2014|
|Rent Zestimate What's this?|
|$3,696/mo||$1.8K – $4.8K/mo||-$38||$1.61||03/03/2014|
Zillow predicts Outer Sunset home values will rise 3.6% next year, compared to a 3.6% increase for San Francisco as a whole. Among Outer Sunset homes, this home is valued 7.5% less than the midpoint (median) home, and is valued 39.5% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Outer Sunset market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold decreased 3.8% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 88.2% lower than in San Francisco, and 97.6% less than the national average. This lower local number could help Outer Sunset home values rise more quickly than other regions in San Francisco.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Outer Sunset home values.
Neighborhood for 1466 42nd Avenue
- 1462 42nd Ave San Francisco, CA$781K--1.01,440
- 1470 42nd Ave San Francisco, CA$752K21.01,440
- 1474 42nd Ave San Francisco, CA$807K22.01,610
- 1458 42nd Ave San Francisco, CA$909K32.02,203
- 1478 42nd Ave San Francisco, CA$904K--2.02,070
- 1454 42nd Ave San Francisco, CA$964K33.02,070
- 1450 42nd Ave San Francisco, CA$796K--1.01,608
- 1482 42nd Ave # 4 San Francisco, CA$712K--1.01,130
- 1446 42nd Ave San Francisco, CA$859K21.01,865
- 1486 42nd Ave San Francisco, CA$731K--1.01,130
- 3738 Kirkham St San Francisco, CA$693K32.01,157
- 3732 Kirkham St San Francisco, CA$703K--1.01,115
- 1442 42nd Ave San Francisco, CA$747K--1.01,375
- 1467 41st Ave San Francisco, CA$812K--1.01,645
- 1463 41st Ave San Francisco, CA$743K--1.01,250
- 1471 41st Ave San Francisco, CA$716K32.01,190
- 1490 42nd Ave San Francisco, CA$710K31.01,130
- 1459 41st Ave San Francisco, CA$742K--1.01,250
- 3726 Kirkham St San Francisco, CA$700K--1.01,150
- 1475 41st Ave San Francisco, CA$752K21.01,050
Nearby Schools in San Francisco
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
Get advice about selling a home
- Premier Agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at 866-324-4005