1466 42nd Ave, San Francisco, CA 941223 beds, 2 baths, 2,300 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 3,000 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1941
- Last sold: May 2013 for $850,000
- Price/sqft: $370
- Room count: 7
- # Stories: 1.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 2,300 sqft
- Lot depth: 120
- Lot width: 25
- Parcel #: 1812 028
- Zillow Home ID: 15104485
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 1466 42nd Avenue
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Outer Sunset market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold decreased 2.8% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 28.6% lower than in San Francisco, and 92.5% less than the national average. This lower local number could help Outer Sunset home values rise more quickly than other regions in San Francisco.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Outer Sunset home values.
- 1462 42nd Ave San Francisco, CA$811K--11,440
- 1470 42nd Ave San Francisco, CA$816K211,440
- 1474 42nd Ave San Francisco, CA$996K221,610
- 1458 42nd Ave San Francisco, CA$1.05M322,203
- 1478 42nd Ave San Francisco, CA$1.03M--22,070
- 1454 42nd Ave San Francisco, CA$1.05M332,070
- 1450 42nd Ave San Francisco, CA$973K--11,608
- 1482 42nd Ave # 4 San Francisco, CA$762K--11,130
- 1446 42nd Ave San Francisco, CA$1.02M211,865
- 1486 42nd Ave San Francisco, CA$783K--11,130
- 3738 Kirkham St San Francisco, CA$805K321,157
- 3732 Kirkham St San Francisco, CA$807K--11,115
- 1442 42nd Ave San Francisco, CA$809K--11,375
- 1467 41st Ave San Francisco, CA$994K--11,645
- 1463 41st Ave San Francisco, CA$782K--11,250
- 1471 41st Ave San Francisco, CA$817K321,190
- 1490 42nd Ave San Francisco, CA$789K311,130
- 1459 41st Ave San Francisco, CA$802K--11,250
- 3726 Kirkham St San Francisco, CA$813K--11,150
- 1475 41st Ave San Francisco, CA$818K211,050
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!