- Lot: 7,884 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1949
- 49 days on Zillow
- Views: 1,874 all time views
- 17 shoppers saved this home
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Other
- Last sold: Jan 1983 for $211,000
- Price/sqft: $1,040
- MLS #: 15887945
- View Virtual Tour
- Flooring: Hardwood
- Gated Entry
- Parking: Garage - Attached
- Appliances \ Dishwasher, Appliances \ Dryer, Appliances \ Refrigerator, Appliances \ Washer, Bathroom Features \ Powder Room, Building Structure Style \ Traditional, Buyer Financing \ Cash to New Loan, CARETS Listing Status \ Pending, Common Walls \ Detached/No Common Walls, Cooking Appliances \ Range, Cooling Type \ Central A/C, Eating Areas \ Breakfast Counter / Bar, Fireplace Rooms \ Living Room, Floor Material \ Hardwood, Floor Material \ Mixed (N), Heating Type \ Central Furnace, Laundry Locations \ Individual Room, Laundry Locations \ Inside, Legal Disclosures \ Take Property As Is (N), Listing Status \ Pending, Listing Terms \ Cash To New Loan, ListingAgreement \ Exclusive Right To Sell/Lease, Lot Size Source \ Vendor Enhanced (N), Parking Type \ Garage Is Attached, Patio Features \ Covered Porch, Patio Features \ Patio Open, Pool Construction \ In Ground, Pool Descriptions \ Private Pool, PoolYN \ Y, Possession \ CloseOfEscrow, Rooms \ Den, Rooms \ Dining Room, Rooms \ Entry, Rooms \ LivingRoom, Security Safety \ Gated Community, Sewer \ In Street (N), SpecialConditions \ Standard Sale, Square Footage Source \ Vendor Enhanced (N), View \ Pool View, View \ Tree Top View
- Dining room
- Laundry room
- Exterior material: Other
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 10
- Stories: 2
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 2,111 sqft
- Heating: None
- Last remodel year: 1950
- Laundry: In Unit
- Lot depth: 105
- Lot width: 75
- Parcel #: 5560011002
- Zillow Home ID: 20799215
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Homes like this sold for $1.5-3.05M.
Popularity on Zillow
Market guideZillow predicts Hollywood Hills home values will increase 5.1% next year, compared to a 7% rise for Los Angeles as a whole. Among Hollywood Hills homes, this home is 53.6% more expensive than the midpoint (median) home, and is priced 55.3% more per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Hollywood Hills, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is exactly the same as for Los Angeles, and 33.3% less than the national average.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Hollywood Hills home values.
|1460 N Doheny Dr Los Angeles, CA||$4.42M||3||5||4,656|
|1472 N Doheny Dr Los Angeles, CA||$3.08M||2||4||2,635|
|9141 Thrasher Ave Los Angeles, CA||$5.46M||3||5||5,889|
|1471 N Doheny Dr Los Angeles, CA||$2.98M||3||3||2,884|
|1454 N Doheny Dr Los Angeles, CA||$3M||4||4||2,546|
|1467 N Doheny Dr Los Angeles, CA||$3.8M||4||4||3,705|
|9127 Thrasher Ave Los Angeles, CA||$4.99M||3||4||4,240|
|1480 N Doheny Dr Los Angeles, CA||$1.68M||2||2||1,660|
|1485 N Doheny Dr Los Angeles, CA||$5.85M||4||5.5||4,440|
|1450 N Doheny Dr Los Angeles, CA||$3.51M||4||4||2,986|
|9151 Thrasher Ave Los Angeles, CA||$2.19M||2||2||2,000|
|9207 Flicker Way Los Angeles, CA||$3.87M||4||5||3,482|
|1484 N Doheny Dr Los Angeles, CA||$2.74M||2||4||2,385|
|9156 Warbler Pl Los Angeles, CA||$1.28M||2||2||989|
|1455 N Doheny Dr Los Angeles, CA||$4.47M||3||5||4,133|
|1440 N Doheny Dr Los Angeles, CA||$3.89M||4||5||4,069|
|9200 Warbler Pl Los Angeles, CA||$4.03M||4||4||3,257|
|9200 Warbler Pl West Hollywood, CA||$4.25M||4||4||3,257|
|9215 Flicker Way Los Angeles, CA||$3.7M||4||5||3,334|
|9119 Thrasher Ave Los Angeles, CA||$1.57M||2||2||1,440|
Nearby Schools in Los Angeles
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!