14661 Jackson St, Miami, FL 331762 beds, 1 bath, 788 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Lot: 7,501 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1950
- Last sold: Apr 2014 for $69,900
- Price/sqft: $89
- Parking: 0 space
- Roof type: Other
- # Stories: 1.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 788 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1965
- Lot depth: 100
- Lot width: 75
- Parcel #: 3050190013340
- Zillow Home ID: 44288261
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 14661 Jackson Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 33176 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold fell 52.3% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 19.3% less than in Richmond Heights, and 80.6% higher than the national average. This lower local number could help 33176 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Richmond Heights.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 33176 home values.
- 14681 Jackson St Miami, FL$138K311,001
- 14641 Jackson St Miami, FL$117K211,078
- 14640 Harrison St Miami, FL$112K31969
- 14660 Harrison St Miami, FL$102K31969
- 14620 Harrison St Miami, FL$118K31955
- 14701 Jackson St Miami, FL$224K422,739
- 14621 Jackson St Miami, FL$76K21788
- 14680 Jackson St Miami, FL$129K321,311
- 14660 Jackson St Miami, FL$119K311,318
- 14680 Harrison St Miami, FL$109K311,022
- 14600 Harrison St Miami, FL$100K311,111
- 14700 Jackson St Miami, FL$124K31958
- 14640 Jackson St Miami, FL$128K311,244
- 14721 Jackson St Miami, FL$129K211,268
- 14601 Jackson St Miami, FL$87K21868
- 14700 Harrison St Miami, FL$126K221,240
- 14720 Jackson St Miami, FL$127K311,593
- 14580 Harrison St Miami, FL$128K311,141
- 14620 Jackson St Miami, FL$110K311,112
- 14681 Monroe St Miami, FL$82K21866
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292