This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
A Rent Zestimate® is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property.
- Lot: 0.4 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1953
- Views: 1,058 all time views
- Cooling: Central
- Last sold: Jun 2008 for $1,500,000
- Ceiling Fan
- Double Pane/Storm Windows
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood, Tile
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 472 sqft
- View: Mountain
- Additional Listing Info \ Not Applicable / Not Disclosed, Additional Rooms \ Storage, Additional Rooms \ Workshop, Amenities Misc. \ Double Pane Windows(s), Bedrooms \ Ground Floor Bedroom, Building Type \ Detached, Communications \ Cable TV Available, Cooling \ Central Forced Air, Dining Room \ Breakfast Nook, Dining Room \ Dining Area in Living Room, Energy Features \ Caulked/Sealed, Energy Features \ Ceiling Fan(s), Energy Features \ Ceiling Insulation, Energy Features \ Double Pane Windows, Energy Features \ Insulation - Floor, Exterior \ Brick, Exterior \ Wood, Family Room \ Kitchen/Family Room Combo, Fireplaces \ Family Room, Fireplaces \ Wood Burning, Fireplaces \ Yes, Flooring \ Carpet - Area, Flooring \ Hardwood, Flooring \ Hardwood - Partial, Flooring \ Tile, Foundation \ Concrete Perimeter, Garage Parking Features \ Attached Garage, Heating \ Forced Air, Horse Property \ No, Kitchen \ 220 Volt Outlet, Kitchen \ Cooktop, Kitchen \ Garbage Disposal, Kitchen \ Hookups - Gas, Kitchen \ Oven Range, Laundry \ 220 Volt Outlet, Laundry \ Hookup - Gas Dryer, Laundry \ In Garage, Listing Class \ Residential, Listing Service \ Full Service, Listing Type \ Exclusive Right to Sell, Lot Size Area Maximum Units \ Square Feet, Lot Size Area Minimum Units \ Square Feet, Pool \ Pool - No, Roof \ Shake, Roof \ Wood Shakes/Shingles, Sewer Septic \ Sewer Connected, Sewer Septic \ Sewer in Street, Structure SqFt Source \ Assessor, Style \ Cottage/Bungalow, Style \ Ranch, Subclass \ Single Family Home, View \ Local/Neighborhood, View \ Mountains, Water \ Heater - Gas, Water \ Public
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Family room
- Construction quality:
- Exterior material: Brick
- Roof type: Shake Shingle
- Room count: 8
- Stories: 0
- Structure type: Bungalow
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,279 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1953
- Lot depth: 235
- Lot width: 75
- Parcel #: 33110049
- Zillow Home ID: 19627938
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Homes like this sold for $1.56-2.25M.
Market guideZillow predicts 94024 home values will rise 5.6% next year, compared to a 6.1% rise for Loyola as a whole. Among 94024 homes, this home is valued 13.6% less than the midpoint (median) home, but is valued 53.7% more per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 94024, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 1100% greater than in Loyola, and 88.6% less than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 94024 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Loyola.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 94024 home values.
|1473 Topar Ave Los Altos, CA||$1.88M||3||2||1,457|
|1461 Topar Ave Los Altos, CA||$2.58M||4||4.5||3,007|
|1479 Topar Ave Los Altos, CA||$2.26M||4||3||2,585|
|1455 Topar Ave Los Altos, CA||$1.89M||3||2||1,939|
|1485 Topar Ave Los Altos, CA||$2.26M||3||2.5||2,531|
|1464 Topar Ave Los Altos, CA||$2.07M||3||3||2,249|
|1449 Topar Ave Los Altos, CA||$2.79M||4||2.5||3,309|
|1464 Arbor Ave Los Altos, CA||$1.87M||5||2.1||2,141|
|1462 Arbor Ave Los Altos, CA||$1.95M||3||1.5||1,423|
|1466 Arbor Ave Los Altos, CA||$1.76M||3||1||1,280|
|1491 Topar Ave Los Altos, CA||$1.95M||3||2||1,979|
|1491 Topar Ave Los Altos Hills, CA||$2.06M||3||2||1,979|
|1474 Topar Ave Los Altos, CA||$2.2M||3||3||2,232|
|1450 Arbor Ave Los Altos, CA||$3.57M||6||4||4,392|
|1470 Arbor Ave Los Altos, CA||$2.03M||2||1||1,821|
|1480 Topar Ave Los Altos, CA||$1.98M||2||2.5||2,016|
|1460 Topar Ave Los Altos, CA||$2.17M||4||2.5||2,556|
|1497 Topar Ave Los Altos, CA||$1.84M||3||1.5||1,480|
|1443 Topar Ave Los Altos, CA||$2.93M||5||4.5||3,364|
|1440 Arbor Ave Los Altos, CA||$2.75M||4||3||3,335|
Nearby Schools in Loyola
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!
We'll send you an email with a link to get pre-approved on Zillow or you can get started by clicking below.
We weren't able to process your pre-approval request. Please go to Zillow Mortgage Marketplace directly by clicking below.