- Lot: 3,484 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1994
- HOA Fee: $190
- Cooling: Central
- Last sold: Nov 2014 for $525,000
- Last sale price/sqft: $389
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 462 sqft
- View: Mountain
- Additional Listing Info \ Not Applicable / Not Disclosed, Additional Rooms \ Formal Entry, Additional Rooms \ Storage, Amenities Misc. \ Double Pane Windows(s), Amenities Misc. \ High Ceiling, Amenities Misc. \ Vaulted Ceiling, Amenities Misc. \ Window Covering(s), Bathroom \ No Tub, Bathroom \ Shower over Tub - 1, Bathroom \ Stall Shower, Bathroom \ Tub in Master Bedroom, Bathroom \ Tub w/Jets, Bedrooms \ Master Suite/Retreat, Building Type \ Attached, Communications \ Cable TV Available, Cooling \ Central Forced Air, Dining Room \ Breakfast Nook, Dining Room \ Dining Area in Living Room, Energy Features \ Caulked/Sealed, Energy Features \ Ceiling Fan(s), Energy Features \ Ceiling Insulation, Energy Features \ Double Pane Windows, Energy Features \ Insulated Water Heater, Energy Features \ Low Flow Shower, Energy Features \ Low Flow Toilet, Energy Features \ Skylight Tube(s), Energy Features \ Thermostat Controller, Energy Features \ Walls Insulated, Exterior \ Stucco, Family Room \ No Family Room, Family Room \ No Separate Family Room, Fireplaces \ Gas Log, Fireplaces \ Living Room, Fireplaces \ Yes, Flooring \ Carpet - Wall to Wall, Flooring \ Hardwood, Foundation \ Concrete Slab, Garage Parking Features \ Attached Garage, Garage Parking Features \ Gate/Door Opener, Heating \ Forced Air, Heating \ Gas, Kitchen \ 220 Volt Outlet, Kitchen \ Dishwasher, Kitchen \ Oven - Self Cleaning, Kitchen \ Oven Range, Laundry \ 220 Volt Outlet, Laundry \ Hookup - Gas Dryer, Laundry \ In Garage, Listing Class \ Residential, Listing Service \ Full Service, Listing Type \ Exclusive Right to Sell, Lot Description \ Grade - Level, Lot Description \ Grade - Sloped Up, Lot Size Area Maximum Units \ Square Feet, Lot Size Area Minimum Units \ Square Feet, Pool \ Pool - No, Roof \ Concrete, Roof \ Tile, Security Features \ Security Alarm - Owned, Security Features \ Security Fence, Sewer Septic \ Sewer Connected, Sewer Septic \ Sewer in Street, Structure SqFt Source \ Assessor, Style \ Ranch, Style \ Spanish, Subclass \ Single Family Home, View \ Local/Neighborhood, View \ Mountains, Water \ Heater - Gas, Water \ Public, Water \ Water Softener - Owned
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Family room
- Construction quality: 6.0
- Exterior material: Stucco
- Roof type: Tile
- Room count: 4
- Stories: 1
- Structure type: Ranch
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,350 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1994
- Parcel #: 77950031
- Zillow Home ID: 19852000
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Homes like this sold for $475-651K.
Market guideZillow predicts 95037 home values will increase 3.2% next year, compared to a 3.4% increase for Morgan Hill as a whole. Among 95037 homes, this home is valued 33.2% less than the midpoint (median) home, but is valued 2.1% more per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 95037, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 20.5% greater than in Morgan Hill, and 6.8% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 95037 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Morgan Hill.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 95037 home values.
- 15910 Sunnyside Ave3 beds, 2 baths
2,236 sqft, 111,513 sqft lot, built in 1904
|14681 Excaliber Ct Morgan Hill, CA||$506K||2||2||1,350|
|14673 Excaliber Ct Morgan Hill, CA||$512K||2||2||1,390|
|14685 Excaliber Ct Morgan Hill, CA||--||2||2||1,350|
|907 Danny Boy Ct Morgan Hill, CA||$536K||2||2||1,446|
|911 Danny Boy Ct Morgan Hill, CA||$513K||2||2||1,390|
|14680 Excaliber Ct Morgan Hill, CA||$510K||2||2||1,373|
|14676 Excaliber Ct Morgan Hill, CA||$508K||2||2||1,350|
|14672 Excaliber Ct Morgan Hill, CA||$507K||2||2||1,390|
|14684 Excaliber Ct Morgan Hill, CA||$498K||2||2||1,350|
|904 Danny Boy Ct Morgan Hill, CA||$505K||2||2||1,350|
|908 Danny Boy Ct Morgan Hill, CA||$501K||2||2||1,350|
|900 Danny Boy Ct Morgan Hill, CA||$511K||2||2||1,390|
|14668 Excaliber Ct Morgan Hill, CA||$509K||2||2||1,350|
|14688 Excaliber Ct Morgan Hill, CA||$507K||2||2||1,390|
|912 Danny Boy Ct Morgan Hill, CA||$502K||2||2||1,350|
|916 Danny Boy Ct Morgan Hill, CA||$514K||2||2||1,400|
|14664 Excaliber Ct Morgan Hill, CA||$508K||2||2||1,374|
|920 Danny Boy Ct Morgan Hill, CA||$503K||2||2||1,350|
|14660 Excaliber Ct Morgan Hill, CA||$509K||2||2||1,350|
|14647 Excaliber Ct Morgan Hill, CA||$521K||2||2||1,412|
Nearby Schools in Morgan Hill
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!