A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Lot: 7,501 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1941
- Cooling: None
- Last sold: Sep 2014 for $3,700,000
- Price/sqft: $1,297
- Double Pane/Storm Windows
- Flooring: Hardwood
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 400 sqft
- Additional Listing Info \ Not Applicable / Not Disclosed, Additional Rooms \ Basement - Partial, Additional Rooms \ Bonus/Hobby Room, Additional Rooms \ Solarium, Amenities Misc. \ Bay Window, Amenities Misc. \ Double Pane Windows(s), Bedrooms \ Ground Floor Bedroom, Bedrooms \ Master Suite/Retreat - 2+, Building Type \ Detached, Communications \ Cable TV Available, Cooling \ None, Dining Room \ Breakfast Bar, Dining Room \ Formal Dining Room, Energy Features \ Double Pane Windows, Exterior \ Wood, Family Room \ Kitchen/Family Room Combo, Fireplaces \ Gas Log, Fireplaces \ Living Room, Fireplaces \ Yes, Flooring \ Hardwood, Foundation \ Concrete Perimeter, Garage Parking Features \ Attached Garage, Heating \ Forced Air, Horse Property \ No, Kitchen \ Dishwasher, Kitchen \ Hookups - Gas, Kitchen \ Microwave, Kitchen \ Oven Range, Kitchen \ Refrigerator (s), Laundry \ Dryer, Laundry \ In Garage, Laundry \ Washer, Listing Class \ Residential, Listing Type \ Exclusive Right to Sell, Lot Description \ Grade - Level, Lot Size Area Maximum Units \ Square Feet, Lot Size Area Minimum Units \ Square Feet, Pool \ Heated - Solar, Pool \ In Ground Concrete, Pool \ Pool - Yes, Roof \ Composition, Sewer Septic \ Sewer Connected, Sewer Septic \ Sewer in Street, Structure SqFt Source \ Assessor, Style \ Country English, Subclass \ Single Family Home, View \ Local/Neighborhood, Water \ Public
- Dining room
- Family room
- Solarium / Atrium
- Construction quality: 9.0
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 9
- # Stories: 0.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 2,853 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1941
- Lot depth: 125
- Lot width: 60
- Parcel #: 00323018
- Zillow Home ID: 19467718
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Homes like this sold for $3.0-4.0M.
Market guideZillow predicts Crescent Park home values will increase 6.2% next year, compared to a 6.7% increase for Palo Alto as a whole. Among Crescent Park homes, this home is valued 0.3% less than the midpoint (median) home, and is valued 11.9% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Crescent Park, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 15.6% lower than in Palo Alto, and 36.5% less than the national average. This lower local number could help Crescent Park home values rise more quickly than other regions in Palo Alto.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Crescent Park home values.
|1468 Hamilton Ave Palo Alto, CA||$3.7M||4||3||--|
|1468 Hamilton Ave Palo Alto, CA||$3.7M||4||3||--|
|1472 Hamilton Ave Palo Alto, CA||$3.36M||3||3||2,456|
|1464 Hamilton Ave Palo Alto, CA||$2.75M||4||2||1,685|
|1473 Dana Ave Palo Alto, CA||$2.87M||3||--||2,051|
|1469 Dana Ave Palo Alto, CA||$3.19M||3||2||2,493|
|1476 Hamilton Ave Palo Alto, CA||$3.57M||5||3.5||2,823|
|1460 Hamilton Ave Palo Alto, CA||$3.84M||5||3||2,945|
|1477 Dana Ave Palo Alto, CA||$3.33M||4||3||2,590|
|1465 Dana Ave Palo Alto, CA||$3.58M||4||3||2,882|
|1467 Hamilton Ave Palo Alto, CA||$5.62M||3||4||3,438|
|1459 Hamilton Ave Palo Alto, CA||$15.8M||4||4||3,785|
|1481 Dana Ave Palo Alto, CA||$3.59M||4||4||2,799|
|1480 Hamilton Ave Palo Alto, CA||$4.26M||4||4||3,050|
|1461 Dana Ave Palo Alto, CA||$2.9M||4||3||1,956|
|1475 Hamilton Ave Palo Alto, CA||$4.41M||5||4||3,073|
|1454 Hamilton Ave Palo Alto, CA||$4.7M||4||3||3,575|
|1457 Hamilton Ave Palo Alto, CA||$5.98M||3||3||3,240|
|1485 Dana Ave Palo Alto, CA||$3.17M||4||2||2,267|
|1479 Hamilton Ave Palo Alto, CA||$7.19M||8||8||5,225|
Nearby Schools in Palo Alto
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!