1468 Hopkins Dr, San Jose, CA 951223 beds, 2 baths, 1,119 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Lot: 6,098 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1959
- Last sold: May 2013 for $400,000
- Price/sqft: $357
- Parking: 456 sqft
- Construction quality: 6.0
- Room count: 6
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Ranch
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,119 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1959
- Lot depth: 100
- Lot width: 60
- Parcel #: 48624027
- Zillow Home ID: 19726776
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 1468 Hopkins Drive
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the East San Jose market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold fell 19.5% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 91.3% greater than in San Jose, and 31.5% lower than the national average. This higher local number may prevent East San Jose home values from rising as quickly as other regions in San Jose.
Learn more about forecast calculations or East San Jose home values.
- 3 beds, 2 baths
1,167 sqft, 6,098 sqft lot, built in 1973
- 3 beds, 2 baths
- 1456 Hopkins Dr San Jose, CA$741K532,696
- 1482 Hopkins Dr San Jose, CA$490K321,141
- 1441 Stahl St San Jose, CA$477K321,126
- 1449 Stahl St San Jose, CA$520K321,815
- 1442 Hopkins Dr San Jose, CA$510K321,150
- 2003 Sullivan Ave San Jose, CA$484K321,346
- 1433 Stahl St San Jose, CA--321,141
- 2017 Sullivan Ave San Jose, CA--431,141
- 1469 Hopkins Dr San Jose, CA$441K321,144
- 1430 Hopkins Dr San Jose, CA$767K542,556
- 1483 Hopkins Dr San Jose, CA$646K632,306
- 1457 Hopkins Dr San Jose, CA$855K53.52,357
- 2052 Calview Ave San Jose, CA$598K321,982
- 1425 Stahl St San Jose, CA$448K321,150
- 2031 Sullivan Ave San Jose, CA$464K321,119
- 1497 Hopkins Dr San Jose, CA$447K321,150
- 1443 Hopkins Dr San Jose, CA$598K431,638
- Sullivan Ave San Jose, CA$497K321,876
- 1416 Hopkins Dr San Jose, CA$475K431,582
- 1415 Stahl St San Jose, CA$446K321,141
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!