14689 Village Glen Cir, Tampa, FL 336184 beds, 3 baths, 2,639 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 0.27 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1982
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Jul 2012 for $326,500
- Price/sqft: $124
- Ceiling Fan
- Fenced Yard
- Parking: 550 sqft
- Tennis Court
- Vaulted Ceiling
- Construction quality: 7.0
- Exterior material: Stucco
- Roof type: Asphalt
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Contemporary
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 2,639 sqft
- Last remodel year: 2007
- Lot depth: 180
- Lot width: 65
- Parcel #: 0189547840
- Zillow Home ID: 44897010
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 14689 Village Glen Cir
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Greater Carrollwood market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold fell 75.8% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is exactly the same as for Greater Carrollwood, and 143.3% higher than the national average.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 33618 home values.
- 14610 Village Glen Cir Tampa, FL$216K321,604
- 14608 Village Glen Cir Tampa, FL$209K321,576
- 14687 Village Glen Cir Tampa, FL$257K422,025
- 14602 Village Glen Cir Tampa, FL$248K321,885
- Village Glen Cir Tampa, FL--321,917
- Village Glen Cir Tampa, FL--422,094
- 14685 Village Glen Cir Tampa, FL$229K421,820
- 8112 Hampton Glen Dr Tampa, FL$351K433,225
- 14612 Village Glen Cir Tampa, FL$237K321,968
- 14609 Village Glen Cir Tampa, FL$327K42.53,035
- 14683 Village Glen Cir Tampa, FL$240K321,921
- 14611 Village Glen Cir Tampa, FL$258K322,226
- 14684 Village Glen Cir Tampa, FL$249K321,529
- 14607 Village Glen Cir Tampa, FL$262K42.52,004
- 14614 Village Glen Cir Tampa, FL$250K422,069
- 14613 Village Glen Cir Tampa, FL$263K222,554
- 4202 Golf Club Ln Tampa, FL$272K442,518
- 14605 Village Glen Cir Tampa, FL$267K32.52,325
- 4204 Golf Club Ln Tampa, FL$134K22.51,851
- 4202 Forester Ln Tampa, FL$145K221,338
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.