1469 Magellan Cir, Orlando, FL 328183 beds, 2 baths, 1,511 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Rent Zestimate® is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property.
- Built in 1974
- Cooling: Central, Other
- Heating: Forced air
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 2 spaces
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan
- Double Pane/Storm Windows
- Fenced Yard
- Flooring: Hardwood, Tile
- High Speed Internet Ready
- Living room, Playground, Stainless steel appliances
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Family room
- Master bath
- Walk-in closet
- # Stories: 1.0
- Floor size: 1,511 sqft
- Zillow Home ID: 2113161930
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 1469 Magellan Cir
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 32818 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold dropped 315.1% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 302.2% higher than in Orange, and 728.4% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 32818 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Orange.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 32818 home values.
- 1459 Magellan Cir # 1004 Orlando, FL$78K221,398
- 1499 Magellan Cir # 501 Orlando, FL$88K321,511
- 1485 Magellan Cir # 601 Orlando, FL$92K321,511
- 1487 Magellan Cir # 602 Orlando, FL$117K321,729
- 1489 Magellan Cir # 603 Orlando, FL$126K321,808
- 1491 Magellan Cir # 604 Orlando, FL$78K221,398
- 1457 Magellan Cir # 1003 Orlando, FL$126K321,808
- 1483 Magellan Cir # 701 Orlando, FL$92K321,511
- 1481 Magellan Cir # 702 Orlando, FL$117K321,729
- 1479 Magellan Cir # 703 Orlando, FL$126K321,808
- 1477 Magellan Cir # 704 Orlando, FL$78K221,398
- 1471 Magellan Cir # 802 Orlando, FL$117K321,729
- 1473 Magellan Cir # 803 Orlando, FL$126K321,808
- 1475 Magellan Cir # 804 Orlando, FL$78K221,398
- 1467 Magellan Cir # 901 Orlando, FL$92K321,511
- 1465 Magellan Cir # 902 Orlando, FL$117K321,729
- 1455 Magellan Cir # 1002 Orlando, FL$118K321,729
- 1463 Magellan Cir # 903 Orlando, FL$126K321,808
- 1461 Magellan Cir # 904 Orlando, FL$78K221,398
- 1469 Magellan Cir # 801 Orlando, FL$104K321,511
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.