- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
1469 Pierce St, Clearwater, FL 337552 baths, 1,114 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Lot: 5,497 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 2005
- Cooling: Central
- Last sold: Nov 2011 for $27,000
- Price/sqft: $24
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 340 sqft
- Construction quality: 6.0
- # Stories: 1.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,114 sqft
- Last remodel year: 2005
- Lot depth: 110
- Lot width: 50
- Parcel #: 142915104760040190
- Zillow Home ID: 66195005
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 1469 Pierce Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 33755 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold decreased 69.6% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 47.9% higher than in Clearwater, and 111.9% higher than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 33755 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Clearwater.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 33755 home values.
- 1465 Pierce St Clearwater, FL$51K--1619
- 1471 Pierce St Clearwater, FL$89K--21,853
- 1459 Pierce St Clearwater, FL$50K311,450
- 1466 Franklin St Clearwater, FL$61K--21,056
- 1475 Pierce St Clearwater, FL$68K21625
- 1462 Franklin St Clearwater, FL$145K--51,483
- 1472 Franklin St Clearwater, FL$174K--32,323
- 1460 Franklin St Clearwater, FL$44K--11,014
- 1479 Pierce St Clearwater, FL$73KStudio--1,248
- 1468 Pierce St Clearwater, FL$90K--1899
- 1464 Pierce St Clearwater, FL$51K--1720
- 1472 Pierce St Clearwater, FL$53K--1882
- 205 S San Remo Ave Clearwater, FL$39K--1822
- 1460 Pierce St Clearwater, FL$150K542,276
- 1476 Pierce St Clearwater, FL$51K--1656
- 115 S San Remo Ave Clearwater, FL$171K532,090
- 1478 Pierce St Clearwater, FL$62K431,128
- 1457 Franklin St Clearwater, FL$289KStudio--6,537
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!