147 Buttermilk Rd, Johnson City, TN 376152 beds, 2 baths, 1,022 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Lot: 0.44 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1992
- Last sold: May 2013 for $32,000
- Price/sqft: $31
- Construction quality: 6.0
- # Stories: 1.0
- Floor size: 1,022 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1992
- Lot depth: 177
- Lot width: 108
- Parcel #: 012 25201 000
- Zillow Home ID: 81326568
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 147 Buttermilk Road
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 37615, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 11.6% less than in Johnson City, and 5.7% less than the national average. This lower local number could help 37615 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Johnson City.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 37615 home values.
- 145 Buttermilk Rd Gray, TN$64K--1984
- 153 Buttermilk Rd Gray, TN$75K----1,188
- 143 Buttermilk Rd Gray, TN$131K--12,080
- 157 Buttermilk Rd Gray, TN$85K----1,512
- 148 Buttermilk Rd Gray, TN$64K----1,296
- 146 Buttermilk Rd Gray, TN$81K----1,352
- 154 Buttermilk Rd Johnson City, TN$91K----1,728
- 133 Buttermilk Rd Gray, TN$87K--1896
- 156 Buttermilk Rd Gray, TN$78K----1,248
- 142 Buttermilk Rd Gray, TN$322K43.53,193
- Buttermilk Rd Gray, TN--------
- Buttermilk Rd Gray, TN$118K--11,496
- 134 Buttermilk Rd Gray, TN$164K--42,174
- 163 Buttermilk Rd Gray, TN$333K--12,528
- 105 Hicks Dr Gray, TN$89K331,242
- Hicks Dr Gray, TN--------
- 120 Jax Dr Gray, TN$120K--11,090
- 121 Buttermilk Rd Gray, TN$132K--12,008
- 123 Buttermilk Rd Gray, TN$103K----924
- 144 Buttermilk Rd Gray, TN$116K211,104
Nearby Schools in Johnson City
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292