- Lot: 21.8 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 2004
- Less than 1 day on Zillow
- Views: 890 all time views
- Heating: Baseboard
- Last sold: Jul 2006 for $271,700
- Price/sqft: $197
- MLS #: 4424539
- Ceiling Fan
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood, Linoleum / Vinyl
- Parking: Garage - Detached, 3 spaces
- Vaulted Ceiling
- View: Mountain
- New Construction Y\N \ Existing, HeatingAndCooling \ Hot Water, LotDescription \ Sloping, Roads \ Public, Sewer \ Concrete, Sewer \ Leach Field, Sewer \ Private, Sewer \ Septic, WaterHeater \ Off Boiler, LotDescription \ Level, Foundation \ Concrete, LotDescription \ Wooded, HeatingAndCooling \ Multi Zone, LotDescription \ View, Electric \ 200 Amp, LotDescription \ Deed Restricted, Driveway \ Gravel, LotDescription \ Fields, Style \ Cape, Style \ Walkout Lower Level, WaterHeater \ Oil, EquipmentAndAppliances \ Gas Heater, GarageAndParking \ Heated, HeatingAndCooling \ Radiant, LotDescription \ Mountain View, Basement \ Partially Finished, HeatingAndCooling \ In Floor, LotDescription \ Rural Setting, Construction \ Modular Prefab, Electric \ Circuit Breaker(s), LotDescription \ Snowmobile Trail, GarageAndParking \ 3 Parking Spaces, LotDescription \ Secluded, Road Footage YN \ Yes, Number Stories \ 1 1\2, Water CF \ Drilled Well, Water CF \ Private, Interior Features CF \ Master BR with BA, Interior Features CF \ Loft, Exterior Features CF \ Invisible Pet Fence, Land Use \ Yes, Bath34Level \ 2, Bedroom 1 Level \ 2, Family Room Level \ B, Kitchen Level \ 1, Living Room Level \ 1, Bedroom 2 Level \ 1, Bedroom 3 Level \ B
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Exterior material: Vinyl
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 9
- Structure type: Other
- Floor size: 2,002 sqft
- Heating: Gas, Oil
- Laundry: Shared
- Parcel #: CLMB M:00417 B:000036 L:000002
- Zillow Home ID: 86749213
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Market guideZillow predicts New Hampshire home values will fall 0.5% next year. Among 03576 homes, this home is 306.8% more expensive than the midpoint (median) home, and is priced 189.7% more per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 03576, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 75% less than in Berlin Metro, and 83.8% less than the national average. This lower local number could help 03576 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Berlin Metro.
Learn more about forecast calculations.
|138 Gray Rd Colebrook, NH||$176K||5||2||2,220|
|127 Gray Rd Colebrook, NH||$283K||3||3||2,176|
|126 Gray Rd Colebrook, NH||$153K||3||2||2,271|
|186 Gray Rd Colebrook, NH||$192K||3||2||2,483|
|189 Gray Rd Colebrook, NH||$185K||3||1||1,640|
|80 Gray Rd Colebrook, NH||$238K||3||1.5||2,132|
|81 Gray Rd Colebrook, NH||$150K||4||2||2,252|
|322 Fish Pond Rd Colebrook, NH||$210K||2||1||1,898|
|312 Fish Pond Rd Colebrook, NH||$150K||3||2||1,693|
|310 Fish Pond Rd Colebrook, NH||$151K||3||2||1,512|
|34 Gray Rd Colebrook, NH||$79K||1||1||850|
|327 Fish Pond Rd Colebrook, NH||$128K||3||1||1,071|
|363 Fish Pond Rd Colebrook, NH||$66K||--||--||600|
|295 Fish Pond Rd Colebrook, NH||$65K||2||--||662|
|15 Gray Rd Colebrook, NH||$59K||2||1||683|
|383 Fish Pond Rd Colebrook, NH||$75K||2||1||868|
|218 Fish Pond Rd Colebrook, NH||--||1||--||978|
|400 Fish Pond Rd Colebrook, NH||$187K||3||2||1,876|
|225 Fish Pond Rd Colebrook, NH||$156K||3||1||1,718|
|194 Fish Pond Rd Colebrook, NH||$59K||2||1||536|
Nearby Schools in Columbia
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Data by GreatSchools.org
Get More Information
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!
We'll send you an email with a link to get pre-approved on Zillow or you can get started by clicking below.
We weren't able to process your pre-approval request. Please go to Zillow Mortgage Marketplace directly by clicking below.