- Lot: 0.3 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1997
- 286 days on Zillow
- Views: 3,495 all time views
- 13 shoppers saved this home
- HOA Fee: $28
- Cooling: Central
- Last sold: Jul 1994 for $251,500
- Price/sqft: $106
- MLS #: 1297154
- Finished basement, 1408 sqft
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood, Tile
- Class \ Residential, Type \ Single Family-Detached, CONDO REGIME INCLUDES \ None, EXTERIOR FEATURES \ Porch-Front, EXTERIOR FINISH \ Wood, FLOORS \ Hardwood, GARBAGE PICKUP \ Public, INTERIOR FEATURES \ Cable Available, LOT DESCRIPTION \ Level, LOT DESCRIPTION \ Some Trees, MRBED FEATURES \ Master on Main Lvl, SEWER \ Public, STORAGE SPACE \ Other, WATER \ Public, WATER HEATER \ Electric, Auction (Y\N) \ N, APPLIANCES \ Microwave, APPLIANCES \ Oven-Electric, APPLIANCES \ Refrigerator, COOLING SYSTEM \ Central Forced, COOLING SYSTEM \ Electric, EXTERIOR FEATURES \ Deck, HEATING SYSTEM \ Electric, INTERIOR FEATURES \ Smoke Detector, LOT DESCRIPTION \ Wooded, Garage Type \ Attached Garage, APPLIANCES \ Dishwasher, APPLIANCES \ Disposal, DRIVEWAY \ Paved, EXTERIOR FEATURES \ Windows-Thermal, FLOORS \ Carpet, GARAGE FEATURES \ Door Opener, INTERIOR FEATURES \ Attic Stairs Disappearing, INTERIOR FEATURES \ Ceiling 9ft+, INTERIOR FEATURES \ Ceiling Smooth, INTERIOR FEATURES \ Some Window Trtmnts, LOT DESCRIPTION \ Fenced Yard, MRBED FEATURES \ Double Sink, MRBED FEATURES \ Full Bath, MRBED FEATURES \ Shower-Separate, MRBED FEATURES \ Tub-Garden, MRBED FEATURES \ Walk-in Closet, STORAGE SPACE \ Garage, HOA (Y\N) \ Y, APPLIANCES \ Cook Top-Electric, APPLIANCES \ Oven(s)-Wall, FIREPLACE \ Wood Burning Fireplace, FLOORS \ Ceramic Tile, GARAGE FEATURES \ Side\Rear Entry, GARAGE FEATURES \ Yard Door, INTERIOR FEATURES \ Ceiling Fan, SPECIALTY ROOM \ Laundry, SPECIALTY ROOM \ Bonus Room\Rec Room, Approx Age \ 21-30, ROOF \ Architectural, INTERIOR FEATURES \ Ceiling Cathedral\Vaulted, INTERIOR FEATURES \ Countertops-Other, INTERIOR FEATURES \ Open Floor Plan, INTERIOR FEATURES \ Walk In Closet, LOT DESCRIPTION \ Underground Utilities, SPECIALTY ROOM \ Exercise Room, STYLE \ Contemporary, AMENITIES INCLUDE \ Common Areas, LOT DESCRIPTION \ Cul-de-Sac, DRIVEWAY \ Extra Pad, AMENITIES INCLUDE \ Lights, BASEMENT \ Full Finished, BASEMENT \ Walkout, FOUNDATION \ Basement, HEATING SYSTEM \ Multi-Units, AMENITIES INCLUDE \ Gated Community, APPLIANCES \ Cook Top-Smooth, DRIVEWAY \ Circular, GARAGE FEATURES \ Basement Level, INTERIOR FEATURES \ In-Law Suite, LOT DESCRIPTION \ Creek, EXTERIOR FEATURES \ Some Storm Windows, FIREPLACE \ Masonry, INTERIOR FEATURES \ Bookcase, GARAGE FEATURES \ Workshop, INTERIOR FEATURES \ Wet Bar, SPECIALTY ROOM \ Loft, SQFT Finished and Heated \ 4400-4599, LA1Agent Phone1 CountryId \ United States (+1), LeadBased Paint Disc Req? \ No, Res. Property Disc. Req? \ Yes, Street Designation \ Road
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Breakfast nook
- Dining room
- Family room
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 10
- Stories: 2
- Structure type: Contemporary
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 4,699 sqft
- Heating: Electric
- Parcel #: M015080103300
- Zillow Home ID: 11079899
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Homes like this sold for $325-845K.
Popularity on Zillow
Market guideZillow predicts 29605 home values will rise 2.8% next year, compared to a 0.4% increase for Greenville as a whole. Among 29605 homes, this home is 345.3% more expensive than the midpoint (median) home, and is priced 34.2% more per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 29605, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 37.7% higher than in Greenville, and 60% higher than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 29605 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Greenville.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 29605 home values.
Nearby Schools in Greenville
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!
We'll send you an email with a link to get pre-approved on Zillow or you can get started by clicking below.
We weren't able to process your pre-approval request. Please go to Zillow Mortgage Marketplace directly by clicking below.