- Lot: 0.34 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1996
- 258 days on Zillow
- Views: 1,975 all time views
- 7 shoppers saved this home
- HOA Fee: $100
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Jun 2000 for $165,000
- Price/sqft: $148
- MLS #: 15-6
- Ceiling Fan
- Double Pane/Storm Windows
- Fenced Yard
- Finished basement
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood, Linoleum / Vinyl
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 2 spaces
- RV Parking
- View: Water
- Roof \ Composition Shingle, Water \ Public Water, Floors \ Carpet, Floors \ Wood, Walls \ Sheetrock, Dining Facilities \ Kitchen - Combo, Storage \ Attic, Drive Type \ Concrete, Floors \ Carpet, Floors \ Wood, Roof \ Composition Shingle, Studio \ No, Type of Property \ Residential, Waterfront (Y\N) \ No, Construction \ Vinyl Siding, Foundation \ Concrete Slab, Fireplace \ None, Construction \ Vinyl Siding, Style \ Beach House, Dining Facilities \ Kitchen Bar, Floors \ Vinyl, Exterior Features \ Deck, Floors \ Vinyl, Heating System \ Central Heat, Cooling System \ Central Air, Garage \ Double Garage, Interior Features \ Ceiling Fan(s), Exterior Features \ Patio, Garage \ Attached, Exterior Features \ Community Boat Ramp, Storage \ Extra Closet, Interior Features \ Window Treatments, Exterior Features \ Waterview, Sewer \ Septic Sewer System, Heated SqFt Range \ 1800 - 1999, Road Type \ State Road, Exterior Features \ Fenced Yard, Fencing \ Rear Only, Map Area \ Area 5 Highway 24, Limited Service \ No, Comp Only \ No, Realtor.com Type \ Residential - Single Family, Listing Type \ ER
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Family room
- Master bath
- Recreation room
- Exterior material: Vinyl
- Roof type: Composition
- Room count: 6
- Stories: 2
- Structure type: Other
- Floor size: 1,991 sqft
- Heating: Electric
- Last remodel year: 2014
- Lot depth: 168
- Lot width: 90
- Parcel #: 631502573006000
- Zillow Home ID: 102022049
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Homes like this sold for $230-330K.
Popularity on Zillow
Market guideZillow predicts North Carolina home values will increase 2.5% next year. Among 28570 homes, this home is 88.9% more expensive than the midpoint (median) home, and is priced 46.5% more per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 28570, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 871.4% higher than in Carteret, and 223.8% higher than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 28570 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Carteret.
Learn more about forecast calculations.
|141 Radford Ln Newport, NC||$172K||3||2||1,312|
|135 Radford Ln Newport, NC||$230K||3||2||1,692|
|165 Radford Ln Newport, NC||$259K||3||2||2,078|
|146 Radford Ln Newport, NC||$261K||3||2||2,172|
|152 Radford Ln Newport, NC||$259K||3||3||1,906|
|140 Radford Ln Newport, NC||$253K||3||3||1,960|
|158 Radford Ln Newport, NC||$335K||3||2.5||1,916|
|126 Radford Ln Newport, NC||$214K||3||2||1,644|
|171 Radford Ln Newport, NC||$198K||3||2.5||1,620|
|164 Radford Ln Newport, NC||$384K||2||3||2,369|
|125 Radford Ln Newport, NC||$175K||3||2||1,412|
|117 Jevelyn Ct Newport, NC||$327K||3||3||2,000|
|176 Radford Ln Newport, NC||$371K||3||2||2,518|
|121 Radford Ln Newport, NC||$191K||3||2||1,580|
|114 Jevelyn Ct Newport, NC||$317K||3||2.5||1,744|
|172 Junius Dr Newport, NC||$236K||3||2||2,140|
|182 Radford Ln Newport, NC||$329K||3||2.5||2,232|
|188 Junius Dr Newport, NC||$205K||3||2||1,607|
|188 Radford Ln Newport, NC||$288K||3||2||1,900|
|196 Junius Dr Newport, NC||$200K||3||2.5||1,515|
Nearby Schools in Carteret
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!
We'll send you an email with a link to get pre-approved on Zillow or you can get started by clicking below.
We weren't able to process your pre-approval request. Please go to Zillow Mortgage Marketplace directly by clicking below.