A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Lot: 8,276 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1918
- Views: 8,785 all time views
- Cooling: None
- Last sold: Feb 2015 for $565,000
- Last sale price/sqft: $369
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood, Linoleum / Vinyl, Tile
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 2 spaces
- Additional Listing Info \ Not Applicable / Not Disclosed, Additional Rooms \ Bonus/Hobby Room, Bathroom \ Double Sinks, Bathroom \ Granite, Bathroom \ Updated Bath(s), Construction Type \ Wood, Cooling \ None, Dining Room \ Dining Area in Living Room, Family Room \ No Family Room, Fencing \ Fenced Back, Fireplaces \ Ornamental Only, Fireplaces \ Wood Burning, Flooring \ Carpet, Flooring \ Hardwood, Flooring \ Tile, Flooring \ Vinyl/Linoleum, Foundation \ Concrete Perimeter and Slab, Garage Parking Features \ Attached Garage, Garage Parking Features \ Off-Street Parking, Heating \ Wall Furnace, Kitchen \ Countertop - Laminate, Kitchen \ Dishwasher, Kitchen \ Oven Range - Gas, Laundry \ Hookup - Washer/Dryer, Listing Class \ Residential, Listing Type \ Exclusive Right to Sell, Lot Description \ Grade - Mostly Level, Lot Size Area Maximum Units \ Square Feet, Lot Size Area Minimum Units \ Square Feet, Roof \ Composition, Sewer Septic \ Sewer - Public, Structure SqFt Source \ Assessor, Style \ Traditional, Subclass \ Single Family Home, Utilities \ Individual Gas Meters, Utilities \ Public Utilities, Water \ Public
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Family room
- Roof type: Other
- Stories: 0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,533 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1948
- Parcel #: 00904218000
- Zillow Home ID: 16109479
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Homes like this sold for $597-735K.
Market guideZillow predicts 95065 home values will rise 3.2% next year, compared to a 3.5% rise for Santa Cruz as a whole. Among 95065 homes, this home is valued 6.2% less than the midpoint (median) home, and is valued 9.8% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 95065, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 62.1% greater than in Santa Cruz, and 55.2% less than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 95065 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Santa Cruz.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 95065 home values.
|143 Rooney St Santa Cruz, CA||$605K||2||1||1,129|
|101 Elk St Santa Cruz, CA||$585K||3||1||1,022|
|111 Elk St Santa Cruz, CA||$570K||2||1||974|
|350 Goss Ave Santa Cruz, CA||$846K||4||3||2,296|
|346 Goss Ave Santa Cruz, CA||$607K||3||1.5||1,100|
|139 Rooney St Santa Cruz, CA||$549K||2||1||852|
|354 Goss Ave Santa Cruz, CA||$668K||2||2||1,350|
|336 Goss Ave Santa Cruz, CA||$632K||3||2||1,188|
|133 Rooney St Santa Cruz, CA||$770K||3||2||1,880|
|332 Goss Ave Santa Cruz, CA||$582K||2||1||1,040|
|102 Elk St Santa Cruz, CA||$556K||2||1||879|
|345 Goss Ave Santa Cruz, CA||$541K||2||1||810|
|343 Goss Ave Santa Cruz, CA||$557K||2||1||840|
|129 Rooney St Santa Cruz, CA||$680K||4||2||1,500|
|339 Goss Ave Santa Cruz, CA||$669K||3||2||1,336|
|205 Elk St Santa Cruz, CA||$659K||2||1||1,441|
|326 Goss Ave Santa Cruz, CA||$564K||2||1||933|
|335 Goss Ave Santa Cruz, CA||$555K||2||1||840|
|118 Elk St Santa Cruz, CA||$561K||2||1||877|
|114 Elk St Santa Cruz, CA||$661K||3||2||1,257|
Nearby Schools in Santa Cruz
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
De Laveaga Elementary (assigned)K-50.6 mi
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!
We'll send you an email with a link to get pre-approved on Zillow or you can get started by clicking below.
We weren't able to process your pre-approval request. Please go to Zillow Mortgage Marketplace directly by clicking below.