147 Woodview Rd, Bethel, NC 278124 beds, 3 baths, 1,711 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Rent Zestimate® is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property.
- Lot: 0.44 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1974
- Cooling: Central
- Last sold: Sep 1997 for $77,000
- Parking: 575 sqft
- Construction quality: 6.0
- Exterior material: Brick
- Roof type: Asphalt
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,711 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1974
- Lot depth: 147
- Lot width: 150
- Parcel #: 003811
- Zillow Home ID: 51414748
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 147 Woodview Road
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 27812, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 26.9% lower than in Bethel, and 26% less than the national average. This lower local number could help 27812 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Bethel.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 27812 home values.
- 176 Rives St Bethel, NC$135K42.52,847
- 166 Rives St Bethel, NC$154K432,712
- 157 Woodview Rd Bethel, NC$116K321,711
- 141 Woodview Rd Bethel, NC$128K323,694
- 3804 West Ln Bethel, NC$110K321,561
- 138 Woodview Rd Bethel, NC$145K322,174
- 186 Rives St Bethel, NC$135K432,550
- Rives St Bethel, NC$72K--0.5--
- 3818 West Ln Bethel, NC$146K42.52,493
- 215 Hammond Ave Bethel, NC$125K52.52,568
- 173 Woodview Rd Bethel, NC$116K321,518
- 119 Woodview Rd Bethel, NC$118K321,693
- 194 Rives St Bethel, NC$67K--0.5--
- 3829 Cullifer St Bethel, NC$153K42.53,529
- 3807 West Ln Bethel, NC$131K321,870
- 146 Rives St Bethel, NC$134K32.52,181
- 3844 Cecil St Bethel, NC$141K42.52,115
- 3821 West Ln Bethel, NC$143K322,293
- 3815 Cullifer St NC$149K322,540
- 216 Hammond Ave Bethel, NC$143K32.52,028
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292