- Built in 1972
- 52 days on Zillow
- Views: 3,728 all time views
- 11 shoppers saved this home
- HOA Fee: $285/mo
- Parking: Off street
- Last sold: May 1985 for $71,500
- Price/sqft: $481
- MLS #: 81465673
- Additional Listing Info: Not Disclosed
- Listing Class: Residential
- Attached Garage
- Kitchen: Refrigerator (s)
- Dining Room: No Formal Dining Room
- Cooling: None
- Foundation: Concrete Perimeter
- Lot Size Area Maximum Units: Square Feet
- Lot Size Area Minimum Units: Square Feet
- Family Room: Family Room Combo
- Flooring: Linoleum
- Kitchen: Garbage Disposal
- Water: Public
- Kitchen: Dishwasher
- Listing Type: Exclusive Right to Sell
- Association Fees Include: Common Area Electricity
- Association Fees Include: Exterior Painting
- Association Fees Include: Garbage
- Listing Service: Full Service
- Association Fees Include: Hot Water
- Association Fees Include: Gardening
- Association Fees Include: Pools
- Association Fees Include: Spa
- Association Fees Include: or Tennis
- Pool: Community Facility
- Flooring: Carpet
- Utilities: Individual Electric Meters
- Heating: Central Forced Air
- Utilities: Public Utilities
- Sewer Septic: Sewer - Public
- Construction Type: Wood Frame
- Kitchen: Countertop - Ceramic
- Covered Parking
- Laundry: Coin Operated
- Laundry: Community Facility
- Range / Oven
- Family room
- Laundry room
- Room count: 4
- Stories: 0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 800 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1972
- Parcel #: 03463160000
- Zillow Home ID: 16131766
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Homes like this sold for $367-407K.
Popularity on Zillow
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 95010, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 4.5% lower than in Capitola, and 17.2% less than the national average. This lower local number could help 95010 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Capitola.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 95010 home values.
|1470 42nd Ave APT 2 Capitola, CA||$388K||2||1||890|
|1470 42nd Ave APT 3 Capitola, CA||$387K||2||1||890|
|1480 42nd Ave APT 4 Capitola, CA||$389K||2||1||925|
|1460 42nd Ave APT 3 Capitola, CA||$393K||2||1||890|
|1480 42nd Ave APT 2 Capitola, CA||$387K||2||1||890|
|1470 42nd Ave APT 1 Capitola, CA||$384K||2||1||800|
|1460 42nd Ave APT 4 Capitola, CA||$421K||2||1||925|
|1460 42nd Ave APT 2 Capitola, CA||$395K||2||1||890|
|1480 42nd Ave APT 3 Capitola, CA||$396K||2||1||890|
|1460 42nd Ave APT 1 Capitola, CA||$388K||2||1||800|
|1480 42nd Ave APT 1 Capitola, CA||$387K||2||1||800|
|4385 Diamond St APT 4 Capitola, CA||$401K||2||1||925|
|1500 42nd Ave APT 3 Capitola, CA||$389K||2||1||890|
|1450 42nd Ave APT 2 Capitola, CA||$400K||2||1||840|
|1500 42nd Ave APT 4 Capitola, CA||$389K||2||1||925|
|42nd Ave APT 4 Capitola, CA||$400K||2||1||925|
|1450 42nd Ave APT 4 Capitola, CA||$400K||2||1||925|
|1500 42nd Ave APT 2 Capitola, CA||$389K||2||1||890|
|4385 Diamond St APT 3 Capitola, CA||$386K||2||1||890|
|1500 42nd Ave APT 1 Capitola, CA||$390K||2||1||800|
Nearby Schools in Capitola
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!
We'll send you an email with a link to get pre-approved on Zillow or you can get started by clicking below.
We weren't able to process your pre-approval request. Please go to Zillow Mortgage Marketplace directly by clicking below.