1470 NW 67th St, Seattle, WA 981173 beds, 2.5 baths, 1,620 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
A Rent Zestimate® is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property.
- Lot: 1,552 sqft
- Built in 2007
- Last sold: Feb 2008 for $419,000
- Finished basement, 260 sqft
- Flooring: Hardwood, Tile
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 250 sqft
- Vaulted Ceiling
- Granite countertop, Living room, Stainless steel appliances
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Walk-in closet
- Construction quality: 8.0
- # Stories: 3.0
- Unit count: 2
- Floor size: 1,620 sqft
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: 3052700235
- Pets: No
- Zillow Home ID: 48843592
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 1470 Nw 67th Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Whittier Heights market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold decreased 13.8% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 22% lower than in Seattle, and 41.8% less than the national average. This lower local number could help Whittier Heights home values rise more quickly than other regions in Seattle.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Whittier Heights home values.
- 1466 NW 67th St Seattle, WA$528K331,605
- 1468 NW 67th St Seattle, WA$439K331,360
- 1464 NW 67th St Seattle, WA$500K341,610
- 1466 NW 67th St Seattle, WA$451K331,360
- 6708 Mary Ave NW APT A Seattle, WA$433K31.5--
- 6708 Mary Ave NW Seattle, WA$769KStudio3.752,310
- 1464 NW 67th St Seattle, WA$451K331,360
- 6713 Mary Ave NW APT 6 Seattle, WA$234K11550
- 6712 Mary Ave NW # A Seattle, WA$423K221,205
- 6714 Mary Ave NW # A Seattle, WA$446K32.251,330
- 6712 Mary Ave NW # B Seattle, WA$426K231,205
- 6714 Mary Ave NW # B Seattle, WA$447K32.251,330
- 6728 Mary Ave NW # B Seattle, WA$331KStudio1.5600
- 6718 Mary Ave NW Seattle, WA$451K311,000
- 6700 15th Ave NW Seattle, WA$241K------
- 6714 15th Ave NW Seattle, WA$323KStudio1650
- 6714 15th Ave NW # 2 Seattle, WA$451K11--
- 6701 Alonzo Ave NW Seattle, WA$699K422,640
- 6705 Alonzo Ave NW Seattle, WA$457K21890
- 6720 Mary Ave NW Seattle, WA$751K422,740
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292