A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Lot: 5,662 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1964
- Views: 1,210 all time views
- Last sold: Oct 2014 for $813,000
- Last sale price/sqft: $375
- Parking: 452 sqft
- Additional Listing Info \ Not Applicable / Not Disclosed, Amenities Misc. \ Double Pane Windows(s), Bathroom \ Shower over Tub - 1, Bathroom \ Stall Shower, Bathroom \ Tub w/Jets, Bathroom \ Tubs - 1, Building Type \ Detached, Cooling \ Central Forced Air, Dining Room \ Eat in Kitchen, Dining Room \ No Formal Dining Room, Energy Features \ Double Pane Windows, Family Room \ Separate Family Room, Fireplaces \ Family Room, Fireplaces \ Living Room, Fireplaces \ Wood Burning, Fireplaces \ Yes, Flooring \ Carpet - Area, Flooring \ Hardwood, Foundation \ Concrete Perimeter, Heating \ Forced Air, Kitchen \ Cooktop, Kitchen \ Dishwasher, Kitchen \ Microwave, Kitchen \ Oven - Built-In, Kitchen \ Refrigerator (s), Laundry \ In Garage, Listing Class \ Residential, Listing Service \ Full Service, Listing Type \ Exclusive Right to Sell, Lot Size Area Maximum Units \ Square Feet, Lot Size Area Minimum Units \ Square Feet, Pool \ Pool - No, Roof \ Metal, Security Features \ Security Alarm - Owned, Sewer Septic \ Sewer Connected, Sewer Septic \ Sewer in Street, Structure SqFt Source \ Assessor, Style \ Contemporary, Subclass \ Single Family Home, Water \ Public
- Construction quality:
- Room count: 10
- Stories: 0
- Structure type: Contemporary
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 2,169 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1964
- Lot depth: 100
- Lot width: 55
- Parcel #: 08830029
- Zillow Home ID: 19482655
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Homes like this sold for $710-980K.
Market guideZillow predicts 95035 home values will rise 7.3% next year, compared to a 7.3% increase for Milpitas as a whole. Among 95035 homes, this home is valued 20.1% more than the midpoint (median) home, but is valued 14.8% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 95035, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is exactly the same as for Milpitas, and 59% less than the national average.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 95035 home values.
|1480 Olympic Dr Milpitas, CA||$770K||4||2||1,690|
|1460 Olympic Dr Milpitas, CA||$737K||3||2||1,484|
|1487 Platt Ave Milpitas, CA||$753K||4||2||1,690|
|1477 Platt Ave Milpitas, CA||$727K||3||2||1,484|
|1490 Olympic Dr Milpitas, CA||$777K||5||2.5||1,769|
|1450 Olympic Dr Milpitas, CA||$769K||5||2.5||1,769|
|1497 Platt Ave Milpitas, CA||$771K||5||2.5||1,769|
|1467 Platt Ave Milpitas, CA||$815K||5||2.5||2,169|
|1465 Olympic Dr Milpitas, CA||$741K||3||2||1,484|
|1475 Olympic Dr Milpitas, CA||$640K||2||3||1,065|
|1455 Olympic Dr Milpitas, CA||$775K||5||2.5||1,769|
|1509 Platt Ave Milpitas, CA||$861K||6||3.5||2,419|
|Olympic Dr Milpitas, CA||$761K||3||2||1,484|
|1485 Olympic Dr Milpitas, CA||$761K||3||2||1,484|
|1500 Olympic Dr Milpitas, CA||$819K||5||2.5||2,130|
|1440 Olympic Dr Milpitas, CA||$683K||3||2||1,176|
|1457 Platt Ave Milpitas, CA||$787K||4||3||1,920|
|1445 Olympic Dr Milpitas, CA||$783K||5||2.5||1,769|
|1519 Platt Ave Milpitas, CA||$775K||5||2.5||1,769|
|1464 Lassen Ave Milpitas, CA||$745K||4||2||1,451|
Nearby Schools in Milpitas
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Data by GreatSchools.org
Contact a Local Agent
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!
We'll send you an email with a link to get pre-approved on Zillow or you can get started by clicking below.
We weren't able to process your pre-approval request. Please go to Zillow Mortgage Marketplace directly by clicking below.