1470 S Quebec Way APT 128, Denver, CO 802313 beds, 2 baths, 1,587 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Lot: 907 sqft
- Built in 1992
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Oct 2013 for $229,000
- Price/sqft: $144
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan
- Double Pane/Storm Windows
- Finished basement, 365 sqft
- Flooring: Carpet, Tile
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 2 spaces, 434 sqft
- Vaulted Ceiling
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Family room
- Master bath
- Walk-in closet
- Construction quality: 6.0
- Exterior material: Wood
- Roof type: Composition
- Room count: 5
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Other
- Floor size: 1,587 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Last remodel year: 2013
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: 0621202646000
- Zillow Home ID: 13409395
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 1470 S Quebec Way APT 128
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Indian Creek market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold dropped 9% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 10.6% less than in Denver, and 11.9% less than the national average. This lower local number could help Indian Creek home values rise more quickly than other regions in Denver.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Indian Creek home values.
- 1470 S Quebec Way APT 127 Denver, CO$208K221,222
- 1470 S Quebec Way APT 126 Denver, CO$241K331,668
- 1470 S Quebec Way APT 125 Denver, CO$234K321,222
- 1470 S Quebec Way APT 129 Denver, CO$233K331,596
- 1470 S Quebec Way APT 124 Denver, CO$236K331,606
- 1470 S Quebec Way APT 130 Denver, CO$195K221,321
- 1470 S Quebec Way APT 123 Denver, CO$225K221,222
- 1470 S Quebec Way APT 158 Denver, CO$178K12745
- 1470 S Quebec Way APT 131 Denver, CO$208K22.51,321
- 1470 S Quebec Way APT 159 Denver, CO$200K231,478
- 1470 S Quebec Way APT 116 Denver, CO$225K221,606
- 1470 S Quebec Way APT 160 Denver, CO$199K231,211
- 1470 S Quebec Way APT 119 Denver, CO$219K221,596
- 1470 S Quebec Way APT 161 Denver, CO$191K22.51,211
- 1470 S Quebec Way APT 157 Denver, CO$186K12821
- 1470 S Quebec Way APT 115 Denver, CO$267K221,678
- 1470 S Quebec Way APT 120 Denver, CO$232K221,678
- 1470 S Quebec Way APT 162 Denver, CO$197K231,478
- 1470 S Quebec Way APT 132 Denver, CO$214K22.51,321
- 1470 S Quebec Way APT 163 Denver, CO$188K231,478
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!