14701 NW 126th St, Malcolm, NE 684024 beds, 3.25 baths, 3,913 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
If your home facts are wrong this will cause an incorrect Zestimate, click here to update them.
Nestled into the highest hillside south of Branched Oak Lake, this home offers unbelievable views of the lake from all levels of the home, including the walk out basement and open loft. Each level has a viewing deck and the main level has a wrap around deck. At 3913 square feet this home is priced at only $116 square feet including the land. Open floor plan includes 25 X 27 vaulted Great Room with 15 ft fireplace, 19' X 15' kitchen with custom cabinets with granite counter tops, 18' X 12' dining room, 1st floor 17' X 16' master bedroom with double walk-in closets, double sinks and a whirlpool tub, 1st floor laundry. 2 story windows and hickory floors give you that mountain lodge feel with 4 season views. The 2 stall garage is extra deep to allow for pickup trucks or extra storage. The 2162 sq ft unfinished basement is ready for your own personal touch. Just 20 minutes from downtown Lincoln and only a quarter mile of gravel on the school bus route for easy access year around. House sits on 4.61 acres, (8.38 With permanent easement ) More acres are available. Branched Oak Lake offers many recreational activities and is just across the road. This home comes with a home warranty and has been pre-inspected.
- Lot: 4.61 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 2001
- 102 days on Zillow
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air, Heat pump
- Last sold: Mar 1998 for $100,000
- Price/sqft: $112
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan
- Double Pane/Storm Windows
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood, Linoleum / Vinyl, Tile
- Jetted Tub
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 2 spaces, 673 sqft
- Vaulted Ceiling
- View: Park, Water
- Wet Bar
- This Acreage has one of the very best views in all of Nebraska ! Make legitimate Offer !!
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Trash compactor
- Dining room
- Family room
- Laundry room
- Master bath
- Mud room
- Walk-in closet
- Construction quality: 8.0
- Exterior material: Brick, Stone, Vinyl
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 10
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Contemporary
- Floor size: 3,913 sqft
- Heating: Electric, Propane butane
- Parcel #: 0506200006000
- Zillow Home ID: 101700468
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 14701 Nw 126th Street
Learn more about forecast calculations.
Nearby Schools in Malcolm
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.