- Lot: 21 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 2007
- 1 day on Zillow
- Views: 1,440 all time views
- 2 shoppers saved this home
- Cooling: Central, Other
- Heating: Heat pump
- Price/sqft: $125
- MLS #: 1415257
- Ceiling Fan
- Flooring: Carpet, Laminate, Tile
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 2 spaces
- Vaulted Ceiling
- Features \ 2 Car Garage, Features \ 2 Fireplaces, Features \ 5-10 Acres, Features \ 6-10 Years Old, Features \ Acreage, Features \ Aerobic System, Features \ Attached Garage, Features \ Barn/Stable, Features \ Breakfast Bar, Features \ Brick, Features \ Cathedral Ceilings, Features \ Ceiling Fan(s), Features \ Center Island, Features \ Central A/C - Electric, Features \ Ceramic, Features \ Composition Shingle, Features \ Country Kitchen, Features \ Country Living, Features \ County Street, Features \ Dishwasher, Features \ Electric, Features \ Garbage Disposal, Features \ Gas, Features \ Gourmet Kitchen, Features \ Granite Countertops, Features \ Heat Pump, Features \ In-law Suite, Features \ Laminate, Features \ Metal Fence, Features \ Microwave, Features \ Municipal Water, Features \ None, Features \ Patio, Features \ Pond, Features \ Porch, Features \ Range / Oven, Features \ Refrigerator, Features \ Smoke Detector, Features \ Stone, Features \ Walk-in Closet, Features \ Wall to Wall Carpet, Features \ Window Treatments, Features \ Zoned A/C, PropertySubType \ Single Family Detached, PropertyType \ Residential
- Garbage disposal
- Walk-in closet
- Exterior material: Brick, Stone
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 11
- Stories: 0
- Structure type: Ranch
- Floor size: 4,000 sqft
- Heating: Electric, Gas
- Zillow Home ID: 2107005479
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Market guideZillow predicts Tulsa Metro home values will rise 1.6% next year. Among 74434 homes, this home is 391.1% more expensive than the midpoint (median) home, and is priced 61% more per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 74434, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 2.9% higher than in Fort Gibson, and 66.7% lower than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 74434 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Fort Gibson.
Learn more about forecast calculations.
|1536 Sumac Rd Fort Gibson, OK||$143K||3||2||1,636|
|1541 Sumac Rd Fort Gibson, OK||$173K||3||2||2,336|
|1535 Sumac Rd Fort Gibson, OK||$149K||3||2||1,499|
|1534 Sumac Rd Fort Gibson, OK||$174K||4||2||2,250|
|1540 Sumac Rd Fort Gibson, OK||$172K||4||2||2,240|
|1533 Sumac Rd Fort Gibson, OK||$134K||3||2||1,734|
|1545 Sumac Rd Fort Gibson, OK||$156K||3||2||1,624|
|1480 Mockingbird Ln Fort Gibson, OK||$178K||3||2.5||2,170|
|1484 Mockingbird Ln Fort Gibson, OK||$173K||3||2||--|
|1482 Mockingbird Ln Fort Gibson, OK||$178K||3||1.5||2,570|
|1435 E River Rd Fort Gibson, OK||$106K||3||2||1,232|
|1546 Sumac Rd Fort Gibson, OK||$97K||--||1||1,050|
|1529 Sumac Rd Fort Gibson, OK||$129K||3||1.5||1,536|
|1552 Sumac Rd Fort Gibson, OK||$137K||3||2||1,595|
|1525 Sumac Rd Fort Gibson, OK||$177K||3||2||2,300|
|1522 Sumac Rd Fort Gibson, OK||$146K||3||2||1,740|
|1521 Sumac Rd Fort Gibson, OK||$143K||3||2||1,740|
|1517 Sumac Rd Fort Gibson, OK||$134K||3||2||1,472|
|1515 Sumac Rd Fort Gibson, OK||$177K||3||2.5||2,000|
|1492 Bayou Bend Ln Fort Gibson, OK||$184K||3||2.5||2,050|
Nearby Schools in Fort Gibson
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Data by GreatSchools.org
Contact an Agent
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!
We'll send you an email with a link to get pre-approved on Zillow or you can get started by clicking below.
We weren't able to process your pre-approval request. Please go to Zillow Mortgage Marketplace directly by clicking below.