- Lot: 6,098 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1980
- 3 days on Zillow
- Views: 680 all time views
- Cooling: Central
- Last sold: Mar 2015 for $79,900
- Last sale price/sqft: $66
- MLS #: 1532739
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood, Laminate, Tile
- High Speed Internet Ready
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 492 sqft
- Property Type \ Single Family Res, Converted Garage \ No, Internet? Y\N \ Yes, Community Name \ None, PvPool \ No, Record Delete Flag \ No, PvSpa \ No, Short Sale \ No, Assoc\Comm Features Desc \ None, Bath Downstairs? Y\N \ Yes, Bedroom Downstairs? Y\N \ Yes, Foreclosure Commenced Y\N \ No, Furnishings Description \ No Furniture, Great Room Y\N \ No, Washer Included? \ No, Dryer Included? \ No, Washer Dryer Location \ Separate Laundry Area, Zoning \ Single-Family, Roof Description \ Composition Shingle, Dining Room Description \ Dining Area, Interior Description \ None, Flooring Description \ Carpet, Flooring Description \ Tile, Equestrian Description \ None, Miscellaneous Description \ None, Dishwasher Inc \ No, Disposal Included \ No, Refrigerator Included \ No, Bath Downstairs Description \ Full Bath Downstairs, Built Description \ Resale, Fence \ Backyard Full Fenced, Sewer \ Public, Bldg Desc \ One Story, Property Subtype \ Single Family Residential, Water \ Public, Repo\Reo Y\N \ No, Lot Description \ Under 1\4 Acre, Master Bedroom Description \ Master Bedroom Downstairs, CommentaryY\N \ Yes, Fence Type \ Block, Heating Description \ Central, Cooling System \ Central, Cooling Fuel Description \ Electric, Construction Description \ Frame & Stucco, Energy Description \ None, Area \ 204 - East, Living Room Description \ Front, Landscape Description \ Desert Landscaping, Heating Fuel Description \ Gas, Utility Information \ Underground Utilities, Garage Description \ Attached, Kitchen Description \ Pantry, Master Bath Desc \ Tub\Shower Combo, House Faces \ East, Exterior Description \ Porch, Dryer Utilities \ Gas, Oven Description \ Stove (G), Family Room Description \ Separate Family Room, Flooring Description \ Man made wood or Laminate, Sold Term \ FHA, Contingency Desc \ Financing, Elementary School 3-5 \ Mendoza John F*, Elementary School K-2 \ Mendoza John F*, Financing Considered \ Cash, Green Building Certification \ No, Association Fee Y\N \ No, Type \ Detached, Financing Considered \ Conventional, Financing Considered \ FHA, Financing Considered \ VA, Assessment Y\N \ No, Land Use \ Res-Sngl Fam, Owner Licensee \ No, Power On or Off \ Power Off, Realtor? Y\N \ Yes, Court Approval \ No, SID\LID Y\N \ No, Ownership \ Single Family Residential, Possession Description \ Close of Escrow, Gated Y\N \ No, Litigation \ No, Year Round School \ No, Other Appliance Description \ Microwave, State \ Nevada, Garage \ 2
- Dining room
- Construction quality:
- Exterior material: Stucco
- Roof type: Composition
- Room count: 5
- Stories: 1
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,218 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Last remodel year: 1980
- Laundry: In Unit, Shared
- Lot depth: 100
- Lot width: 62
- Parcel #: 16104614002
- Zillow Home ID: 7048821
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Homes like this sold for $140-160K.
Popularity on Zillow
Market guideZillow predicts Sunrise Manor home values will increase 10.3% next year, compared to a 8.7% increase for Las Vegas as a whole. Among Sunrise Manor homes, this home is 31.6% more expensive than the midpoint (median) home, and is priced 57.8% more per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Sunrise Manor, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 14.3% greater than in Las Vegas, and 165.7% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent Sunrise Manor home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Las Vegas.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Sunrise Manor home values.
|1489 Falling Leaf Ln Las Vegas, NV||$122K||2||2||988|
|1453 Falling Leaf Ln Las Vegas, NV||$142K||3||2||1,200|
|1470 Elaine Dr Las Vegas, NV||$138K||3||2||1,200|
|1507 Falling Leaf Ln Las Vegas, NV||$144K||3||2||1,200|
|1435 Falling Leaf Ln Las Vegas, NV||$120K||2||2||988|
|1488 Elaine Dr Las Vegas, NV||$153K||3||2||1,498|
|1452 Elaine Dr Las Vegas, NV||$136K||3||2||1,218|
|1460 E Leona Ave Las Vegas, NV||$311K||3||3||2,539|
|1506 Elaine Dr Las Vegas, NV||$148K||1||1||1|
|1434 Elaine Dr Las Vegas, NV||$151K||4||2||1,512|
|1525 Falling Leaf Ln Las Vegas, NV||$170K||4||2||2,052|
|1417 Falling Leaf Ln Las Vegas, NV||$150K||4||2||1,512|
|1472 Falling Leaf Ln Las Vegas, NV||$138K||3||2||1,200|
|1454 Falling Leaf Ln Las Vegas, NV||$137K||3||2||1,218|
|1490 Falling Leaf Ln Las Vegas, NV||$139K||3||2||1,218|
|1436 Falling Leaf Ln Las Vegas, NV||$150K||3||2||1,556|
|1524 Elaine Dr Las Vegas, NV||$139K||3||2||1,200|
|1416 Elaine Dr Las Vegas, NV||$141K||4||2||1,710|
|1508 Falling Leaf Ln Las Vegas, NV||$160K||4||2||1,819|
|1543 Falling Leaf Ln Las Vegas, NV||$121K||2||2||988|
Nearby Schools in Las Vegas
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!